Hi i am new here :)

Hi I am new to this, newly finding out what i can do. When it comes to me I am a faster learner cause I have been finding out lately that I can do a lot and have been for years. so anything to help a new witch.

7 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: you will love it here! Lots to learn :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi😁We have the same name. I go by Charlye though. (Went by Char until I graduated high school). Welcome, the people here are cool.

4 Likes

Welcome Charlene! I am Christine and I live in Tennessee. I’m new at this as well, but I have been learning a lot here. Look through the courses and the forum to get yourself started. If you have any questions just post it and someone will answer :mage:

4 Likes

As mentioned the the courses are a great place to start & remember to search the forum for anything you may also be interested in, there are some great resources in both places.

I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & I’m an Eclectic Witch. I lean more towards Celtic/Irish Paganism. I work with 2 deities that are my balance in guidance, one is Brighid :fire: :triquetra: & the other is the Morrigan :raven: :triskele: They are both from Tuatha de Danaan & there are references to them being related. Both of them have a relationship with Danu (The Mother of Gods/Goddesses) for the Tuatha de Danaan.

I use tarot & runes mostly for divination. I have to learn one thing at a time or information gets confused with other subjects.

I love astrology & have been learning that for over a year & a half. I refresh what I know & then go from there.

Birth charts are really interesting to me, especially with my husband & children. Two of my children are water sun signs & I am a water sun sign. My daughter & I are both water suns (Pisces :pisces: for her, Scorpio :scorpius: for me) & Capricorn :capricorn: rising she also shares Libra :libra: moon with my husband. One of my sons is Taurus :taurus: sun, moon, & rising. My other son is a Cancer :cancer: sun with Taurus Moon :taurus: , & Aries :aries: Rising. My husband is an Aries :aries: sun, Libra :libra: moon, Libra :libra: rising. Just interesting how we are all interconnected through our signs.

I love crystals & will be taking classes to work with them & to be an advanced practitioner this coming Spring :bouquet:

If you have any questions please feel free to ask & someone will be with you as soon as they can. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi @charlene2! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

This is a great place to learn and grow. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. What kind of magic have you been doing? I do candle magic and prayers mostly.

Anyways, great to meet you! I look forward to chatting with you more in the future.

3 Likes

Welcome @charlene2 :blush:

Welcome to the forum- it’s a pleasure to meet you! This is a great place to be for a beginner witch, as there are lots of resources, always new things to explore, and a supportive magick-loving community to help you if you need it :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

A great place to begin is by checking the Merry Meet Monday- this is a weekly post that appears here in the forum every Monday with news, events, and magickal happenings. If you haven’t already found it, here is the MMM post for this week! It’s a good way to get your bearings :compass:

Please make yourself at home here! I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.