Hi I am new to this forum

Welcome @dilltarot . You are definitely in the right place. There is so much to learn here not only from the lessons provided but also from the people of the coven. I am so glad you are here. I look forward to us learning together and chatting.

7 Likes

Merry Meet @dilltarot I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & an Eclectic Witch. Celtic Influenced with some Irish Paganism in there somewhere too. I have empathic gifts, I’m guessing I was born with it & over my lifetime certain gifts have evolved the way things presented themselves in my life. I am an introvert & honestly this pandemic has just made it easier for me not to leave the house, but I’m working on it.

I learning to go different places without using the delivery option, more than likely I will use the pick up option, but I’m trying to get back to actually going places & getting out of the car :joy:

If you have any questions or want to start a topic feel free to do so & someone will be with you to either give you their opinion or resources or just point you in the right direction.

The :performing_arts: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Your Magickal Muse is a good place to start in the forum, along with the Merry Meet Monday post that will be up on Monday here is this weeks: Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Jan 17 :wolf:.

I think you will find a lot of caring people with a lot of similarities to yourself & open yourself to new ways of practicing & taking care of yourself & nature.

7 Likes

Thanks for that beautiful merry meet @Susurrus I am happy be here and learn so much from you and the rest of other witch as a baby witch am extremely excited.

7 Likes

That’s great! Have been able to start the Self Initiation Course? It has a basic overview of everything then the other courses are about all things witchcraft, great places to get information.

Feel free to search the forum if you have an interest or question about anything. There could still be a topic here that you can join!

7 Likes

Hi @rachel21 it’s seems like I have definitely found a home thanks for that warm welcome.

7 Likes

HI @dilltarot! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: I’m glad Bastet sent you here to us!

Don’t worry about being shy. I was when I first got started but the more you interact with people and get to know them the easier it is.

@Susurrus has provided you with some great links to do that! The weekly challenges are awesome! If you ever have any questions about the courses or the challenges or anything really, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

@Amethyst thank you for your southern hospitality yes @Susurrus was super helpful with those links I am currently do my college papers once I am finish I get right to it. It feel great meeting all of you.

6 Likes

Welcome, @dilltarot!! :smiley: I’m glad you’re here! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Aww, you’re welcome! :hugs: Good luck with your papers!

6 Likes

Welcome, @dilltarot; I am new here as well and happy we are on our journey of acceptance and positivity! Blessed be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Hi I am a newbie too. Welcome my Sister. Enjoy this forum I have noticed that they are very informative here and helpful any other site that I was on or GROUP which was in Facebook they never answered my questions and they weren’t really helping so I decided to search online and that’s when I entered into this form and it was the best thing for me. I was looking for something/ people who could help teach me and I could see videos on and ask questions and be able to print out spells and rituals and this is it I’m so glad that I found this site. It took me a couple weeks but I eventually found it.

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @dilltarot
My Lady is Hecate, but Asuna (my old soul cat who’s a wannabe familiar) sometimes meows at me when I don’t pick up Bastet to set up my altar. Lol.
Ive told her “I’m the head witch here. I’ll do as I wilt.”
It’s not like I never use her. Tsk!
Anyway, I’m rambling again. Surprising, since I consider myself an introvert.

7 Likes

Hiya @dilltarot,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

May 2022 be filled with all of life’s happiness and blessings for you.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you :blush:.

Jess

6 Likes

Merry meet @dilltarot :blush:

It takes a bit of bravery to make that first post- thank you so much for taking the leap of faith and sharing your wonderful introduction! It is a real pleasure to meet you and I hope you make yourself at home here :heart:

As you can probably already tell, there is a lot going on in the forum! It sounds like you have some wonderful magickal interests, so if you are looking for anything in particular I highly recommend using the Search Tool to quickly navigate to relevant discussions :mag:

Know that you are warmly invited to Forum Activities as well! You have many friendly fellow magick-lovers here who are happy to help with any questions and always love to chat :infinite_roots:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Taahira! :sparkles:

You’re always welcome to ramble, @Franklin! :blush: And please give Asuna a friendly pet or treat from me! :cat: :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Welcome Blessed be dilltarot.

4 Likes

Thank you franklin blessed be.

5 Likes

Thanks and blessed be

5 Likes

Hi jessica thank you, Pert Australia sounds interesting. Blessed be

5 Likes

yes me too

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.