Hi I am new!

Hello, I am new to this site and also new to witchcraft. Most people call me Tommy.!

10 Likes

Merry Meet Tommy! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. We have many witches here & each one is friendly & supportive. Feel free to ask any questions or jump in on any open topic.

What kinds of things are you interested in? I like astrology, crystals, herbs, nature, Celtic paganism, Irish paganism… I use runes, tarot, oracle, & dowsing for divination right now.

I would love to learn more about you! Hope to talk soon!

6 Likes

Hi @tommy! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to start on the site and with witchcraft. I won’t say everything you need to know is on there, but there are oodles of information that you can use to start off with.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Welcome to the site and make sure to ask any questions in the forum as we are all more then happy to help out
have a great day and blessed be

7 Likes

Hi Tommy so glad you are here! I look forward to chatting with you.

6 Likes

Welcome @tommy . Welcome to the Spells8 family. Almost everyone came here as searchers. Searching for friends, like minded people, a great or greater knowledge of Magick and maybe a home.
I was in my twilight years, winding down, wondering, “Is that all there is? Is that it?”
I found my answers here, I found a vast knowledge bank that I could tap into anytime I wanted to. I gained friends and family…my birth family thought I was ‘eccentric’, a Nutbunny. Here I got no criticism or disrespect.
The Spells8 site?
Look into Q& A, many questions are answered or created there. Start your lessons, you’ll learn so much. and Don’t forget to come to Forum and meet us all. No vulgarities, rudeness or is aloud. Should you feel you are facing that, let one of us know and we will deal with the issue.

I’ve run out of wind, my young friend, But I think you’re gonna like it here.
Grab something to drink and stay a while.
Be blessed, stay safe and know you are loved.
Garnet

6 Likes

Welcome @tommy great to meet you! Hope you enjoy your time here looking forward to getting to know you.

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home @tommy :infinite_roots: I’m Marsha from Colorado and I’m an eclectic witch :magic_wand: So glad you joined us :dizzy:
:heart:

5 Likes

Merry meet @tommy and welcome to the forum! :blush:

Congrats to you for beginning your exciting journey into witchcraft. Although most folks here are solitary practitioners on their own, the forum is a great place to come together, swap ideas, and help one another out :handshake: :infinite_roots:

All of the resources of the forum are at your disposal, so feel free to explore with the Search Tool and don’t hesitate to reach out with questions in the Q&A Category- you have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help! :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Tommy! :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.