Hi! I am Stavroula, Merry Meet ♥

Hello to all and merry meet! :blush: My name is Stavroula and I am from Greece.
I am a beginner and solitary. For now I would say I am more into kitchen magic, tarot reading and candle magic. I am happy that I found this online community and I cannot wait to start my journey and discover more, not only about the craft, but for myself as well through it.
Love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

hi @stavroula! I’m pretty new too. Merry meet!

6 Likes

Hi, @stavroula, and welcome! Glad you’re here! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi @stavroula! What a beautiful name! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia over here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

One of the best ways to start your journey is through the Courses. There is a lot of information there that will help you get started.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

4 Likes

Merry Meet @stavroula, my name is Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m solitary eclectic witch. We have a few topics that you may be interested in reading:

:candle: Flickering Magic: How to Read Candle Flames, Meanings and Interpretations

:flower_playing_cards: Tarot Poems by The Gifted and Talented Kasie

Kitchen Witchery 101

If you have any questions feel free to ask! We are all very friendly & supportive of your unique path! I look forward to learning with you!

4 Likes

Hello, @stavroula it is very nice to meet you and I am Debra, I am from British Columbia, Canada. You should check out the courses in Spells8, they will help you along your new path of being a witch. If you have any questions, no problem, just post your question in the form and someone will try to answer your question. I’m still going through some of the courses and yes there is so much information, but you do learn so much.

3 Likes

Lovely to meet you stavroula :heart:

5 Likes

Merry meet @stavroula :blush:

Welcome to the forum- we are blessed to have you here! It sounds like you have some wonderful magickal interests (kitchen witchery and tarot are my favorites too :heart:).

Have you been finding everything you’ve been looking for so far? I know there is a lot of content both on the main Spells8 site and here in the forum, so I’d like to recommend a handy tool for you: the Search Tool is the best way to navigate the forum and quickly find exactly what you are looking for- I use it everyday! :compass:

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to share them in the Q&A Category- you have many friendly fellow coven members who are always happy to help! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Stavroula! :sparkles:

3 Likes

I own the book Candle Magic by Mystic Dylan and I HIGHLY recommend it!

4 Likes

Merry meet, @stavroula

I’m also Greek. My dad was born in Volos. I hail from Pennsylvania and New Jersey in the United States.

Welcome.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.