Hi i am Susan and I am new

I took the initial quiz and the final exam both within 10 minutes and passed with flying on a broomstick, colors. I am a sponge and so ready to learn. I am an empath and an animal communicator, my grandmother was a psychic witch and i follow with my abilities’ with animals. I seek to learn and grow from this new coven.

11 Likes

Hi @susan14! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

I’m on my phone right now, otherwise I’d point you to the courses. Don’t worry, someone will link you. They’re a great way to get started here on site.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will be by to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you.

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @susan14 :infinite_roots:
Congrats on passing with Flying on a Broomstick, Colors! :partying_face: That’s awesome!
It’s good to meet you, I am Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado. I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forum.
Blessed Be!
:triquetra:

5 Likes

Merry meet @susan14,

Congrats on completing the quiz and exam- welcome to the forum! The coven is blessed to have you here :blush:

It sounds like you have some wonderful magickal talents as well as a passion for learning. I’m happy say you’re in a good place and among friends here! If you have anything you’d like to share about, the Witchy Wisdom Category is a good place to do so. And if you have any questions, the Q&A Category can help you find the answers you seek. Your coven is a friendly one, so please don’t hesitate to reach out! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Yes im working on them i just finished the 2nd one they are really good and long i was off today so i sat down at 1030 and just finishing up now at 706pm. Thanks for the welcome.

7 Likes

Thanks Casual Caster great to be here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Cool! I was working off my phone the other day and the small print gets to me. Hope you’re enjoying your day off!

4 Likes

Thanks Bry!

5 Likes

Hi Marsha my son lives in Lakewood Colorado! Great to be here!

5 Likes

@susan14 hello and welcome! I am a green witch and love herbs, the forest, and water magic and I have a big garden, 2 dogs :dog: :dog: and a Cat :cat:. I have a partner and 5 kids and I live in New England by way of Texas, Okla. and Florida. There’s a ton to learn in the forum, the classes and from everybody here and I look forward to getting to know you!! :purple_heart:

Try one of our weekly challenges, they are so insightful and you learn tons!! :green_heart:

7 Likes

Wow Susan, it sounds like you’re meant to be here! Welcome! :heart:

6 Likes

@susan14 hey hon welcome!!! Congrats on completing your quiz. U will shine here

6 Likes

Hi Susan,

When I lived in the Denver area, I lived just west of Lakewood in Golden. I’m in southern Colorado now.

Much love :heart:

6 Likes

You’re very welcome @susan14! Make yourself at home here :blush::heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.