Hi! I’m Angelica!

I’m SO excited to be here. I’m Angelica but I’ve gone by my nickname, “Sissy” given by my sister since I was a toddler. I was raised in a very strict Baptist household and anything other than that was forbidden. I’ve always been curious about witchcraft and Hoodoo. I recently began to research and learn as much as possible about the craft and from the start I immediately felt a sense of belonging and here I am. Initially, I was a bit overwhelmed with the wealth of information until I came upon Spells8. The information is in-depth and easy to understand. Spells8 has, without question, made my beginners journey so much easier.

14 Likes

*I’m from S. Carolina. :wave:t5:

6 Likes

Hello pretty Sissy from SC
I’m Garnet from Gulf Coast, Florida. I’ve practiced the craft for over 30 years. You’ll never know it all, if we had 10 lifetimes, we still wouldn’t know it all. But, not to worry, as with all things when the time is right the answers appears.
This is a Group (read Coven) of like minded men and women drawn together as seekers of knowledge. We come from all over the world and all walks of life. It’s taken time, but we’ve come together in this place of comfort and safety to practice and learn. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to throw them out on Forum.
Where to start, Q&A and Lessons are the best beginning.
Welcome to our family.
Blessed be, stay safe and know you are loved.
Garnet

6 Likes

Welcome Sissy! I’m Christine and I live in Tennessee! I’m a baby witch as well, but have learnt so much being here. Start with the courses cuz there’s so much info there or just ask a question and someone knowledgeable will answer or guide you where to look😀 We’re all glad you chose Spells8 to help on your journey!

6 Likes

Hi Sissy, I’m charlye. I am also new to witchcraft. I am interested in Celtic, Appalachian folk magick with a pinch of herbs

6 Likes

Hi @Sissie! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Keep an eye out tomorrow for the Merry Meet Monday post. It will let you know about all the activities we’ve got going on and give you a chance to get to know people by chatting down in the comments.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out! I look forward to getting to know you.

5 Likes

Welcome , I’m a beginner witch also and this site have so much great information to learn from also the people on here are very helpful with any questions. I hope you enjoy :relaxed:

6 Likes

Thanks guys! I literally got chills reading each of your replies. I’ve spent the majority of my day organizing (still am). The printable PDF’s save me a lot of time. I’ve completed a few courses. I’m attempting to put together my BoS’s as we speak. I welcome all advice and any help I can get. Thanks for creating such a safe a warm place for me to finally be free. Blessed be! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Merry meet @Sissie :blush:

Welcome to the forum- it’s a pleasure to meet you! I’m glad you’ve been enjoying Spells8 so far, I know there is a lot of content to explore around here! It sounds like you have certain topics you are pursuing at the moment which is awesome- as a friendly tip, I recommend using the Search Tool to sort through and find relevant discussions. It’s my lifeline here- I hope it can help you too! :grinning:

If you have any questions, remember that the Q&A Category is there for you. Ask away and you’ll be sure to get answers and opinions from fellow magick-lovers all over the world. One of the best things I’ve found about being in an online coven is the advice and support of witches of all paths in all stages of their magickal journeys- the community is a great place and a valuable resource that is here for you! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Sissie! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @Sissie from South Carolina! I’m Marsha from Colorado. So glad you have joined us. :heart:

4 Likes

Hello Sissie and welcome to this awesome community.
I’m Pedro from Puerto Rico, glad to have you here with us.

4 Likes

Welcome & Merry Meet @Sissie, we haven’t personally met yet. I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m an Eclectic Witch here. I also love the way information is broken down here.

I came back to my practice in July 2020 & I feel a lot better. I have come a long way in my abilities & with myself.

If you have any questions or information to share then feel free to ask or share. Search the forum for any information you may be interested in, there is so much here!

3 Likes

Thanks guys! Blessed be! :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.