Hi I’m Keri, and I’m new to everything but kind of not really

Hi, I’m Keri and I am excited to be posting! I’m a bit of a noob and a bit overwhelmed but I can see that this whole thing has been built and surrounded with love and I’m super happy to be here finally. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve been a witch my whole life but only started truly understanding where I belong recently. I’m interested in finally dedicating myself to a path, and exploring what I’m capable of. Yay for working through trauma! :heart:

I would love to make some friends that would be ok with me messaging them “stupid” questions, and would be willing to talk about things like overcoming cynicism and stuff. See I’m already starting to feel embarrassed :joy: I’m working on it, haha.

I have really good feelings about this place. Like… good vibes to the max. :joy:

Alright thanks for reading, loveyoubye :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Hello @KeriRaeBoyle it’s nice to meet you and to have you here with all of us. I’m Debra and I’m from British Columbia, Canada. This is a very friendly, loving and caring group and we support each other.
I’m still new and learning, being here for a year come due in July. I love this group and place, I have found my Witchy Family, right here.
Give it a bit of time and you will make some good friends.

Blessed Be :dizzy: :pentagram:

5 Likes

Hi @KeriRaeBoyle! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

This is a great place to make friends and get your questions answered. And there are no stupid questions! LOL! Start out by taking a look at the Courses. I bet you know more than you think you do.

And if you do have a question just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. We’re really good about that. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Welcome @KeriRaeBoyle!
You are in the perfect place to ask questions!
I am always asking questions too.
I am looking forward to your questions :heart:
So glad you have joined us Keri :magic_wand:

5 Likes

Thank you! I totally feel the love! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@KeriRaeBoyle, I ask ‘stupid’ questions all the time, publicly here on the forum.* Everyone here is so accepting and friendly, and willing to answer any question you might have, without judgement. I’m from the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, and only recently began actual practice. Welcome!

*There are no stupid questions, and I am a long distance from stupid. You are too.

6 Likes

Welcome, I’m fairly new here also! I also am here to make new friends because I do not have anyone around me in my life that does not have the same interests in this as I do except for a couple of people I know. I also haven’t thought to ask if there is anyone to message with questions because I have soooo many questions daily, that I just need to know know know and I need that person to help guide me as well. DON’T feel embarassed. We’re all new at something. We all have to start somewhere right? I’ve found this group is very, very giving, caring, respectful and open to wanting to be here for each other. You’re in good hands and I don’t think anyone here would ever think messaging them “stupid questions” is a thing. Questions aren’t stupid…it turns into knowledge. You’ll love it here. I haven’t regretted joining one bit so far and I don’t think there is even a chance I will.

6 Likes

Merry meet Keri @KeriRaeBoyle :blush:

Welcome to the forum- you absolutely radiate enthusiasm and bright energy, it is such a delight that you are here! :sparkles:

Others have already said it and I agree- there are no “stupid” questions here! We are all at different stages of our path and come from different backgrounds, but rather that pit that against one another, this coven uses our unique qualities as a benefit- no matter what you ask, you are sure to have plenty of helpful advice, tips, guidance, and most of all support from your fellow coven members :infinite_roots: :heart:

So if you have any questions on your mind, please feel free to ask away in the Q&A Category! If your question is of a more personal nature (or you’d just like to keep it private within the coven), then A Sacred Space is there for you- it is a category only accessible to currently-active logged-in coven members, and is a judgement-free space for questions and discussions of a more private, controversial, or intimate nature.

Your coven has your back, Keri- so please make yourself at home here! Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome @KeriRaeBoyle I look forward to learning from you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi Keri!,
I’m new but not new, just like you. So excited to find this wonderful place. Asking questions is how we grow, so ask as many as you can!
Happy to answer questions you have even though I’m new here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.