Hi I’m new here

Hi :wave: I’m Laura I’m From Massachusetts near Boston…. :revolving_hearts:… I absolutely love this page… There should be a app

9 Likes

Hi @laura26! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome! You’ll be happy to know there is an app on the app store! @Francisco got it working just a couple of months ago so it’s fairly new.

Did you see the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week post? It’s a great way to see what’s going on in the forum and chat with others here.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will be by to help you out. I look forward to taking with you more soon!

7 Likes

I’m Jess and there definately is an app :blush:. Just look up Spells8 in Google Play or the App Store.

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia. So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you,

Jess

6 Likes

Hi @laura26, welcome I’m Debra from Canada, you’ve come to the right place, we are a big happy family and we are all over the globe. If you have a question just ask anyone or place it o the forum and someone will answer your questions. Happy to see you here Laura. :wink:

6 Likes

@laura26 hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. This is a great place to learn. If you need help or have questions just ask. Hope to chat soon

6 Likes

Welcome Laura! I’m Christine and I live in Tennessee. I grew up in Massachusetts. There is so much information here and many people to help you on your path. Hopefully we’ll talk later:)

6 Likes

An app would be cool. Also a shop. I would totally buy Spells8 stuff :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Merry meet @laura26! :blush:

You’re from an awesome place- I grew up in MA and know there’s a lot of fun things around (like Salem!). There are lots of fellow witches and magick-lovers here from all over the world- I hope you make yourself at home in the forum! :heart:

Like others have said, there is indeed a new Spells8 app! :tada: Here is the link to the Android version of the app (I don’t believe there is an Apple version ready yet):

Google Play Store: Spells8 App

As you explore the main site and forum, I hope you find everything you are looking for! If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out- you have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help or even just chat! :infinite_roots:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes