Hi, I’m new, Merry meet

My name is Chris. I’m a mom, a wife and a new solitary practitioner. I live in central TX. Since my youngest has gone away to college I’ve got more time for personal reflection. I love learning… Peace.

11 Likes

Hiya @chris10,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia. So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven. So happy for you that you’re on your journey!

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you,

Jess

6 Likes

Welcome Chris! :wave:

It’s great to have you joining us! Are there any areas of magick that call out to you in particular? What brought you to your exciting new path?

Feel free to join in on any discussions and activities of interest and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Blessed Be!

8 Likes

Welcome! It looks like you’ve come across a great time to consolidate and grow yourself. May you reach the enlightenment you desire!

I share with you a love of learning, knowledge is never ending and the more you know the more you are.

Have a great night. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi Chris! I’m glad you’ve joined :slight_smile: there’s so much to learn here

6 Likes

Good morning @chris10 I’m happy that you found your way here! It’s a great place to learn & grow on your path. Everyone here is friendly & very supportive of your unique journey.

So sorry, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & just learning my way through what works for me & what doesn’t. On Wednesday there will be a Weekly Challenge posted & those are really great for learning new aspects of the craft. I hope you found the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Dec 6 :first_quarter_moon: post for current happenings & to meet & chat with other members!

Feel free to jump in on any topic as @Francisco also suggested! Should you want to post a more personal topic we have the A Sacred Space category only active/logged-in members can access & interact with that category. :hugs:

I look forward to learning with you! :infinite_roots:

4 Likes

Merry meet @chris10! :blush:

Thank you for introducing yourself- wishing you a warm welcome to the forum! It is a pretty big place, so feel free to explore the Categories and Tags to narrow down any particular areas of witchy study or discussions you are interested in.

If you have any questions as you explore the main Spells8 site and the forum, please feel free to reach out with a new discussion in the Q&A Category. You have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help (or even just chat!) :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Chris! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hi @chris10! I’m Amethyst, from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: So glad you’re here!

Since you love learning, I’m going to link you to the courses available on-site, so you can play and have some fun!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

4 Likes

@chris10 hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. Hope to chat soon

5 Likes