Hi I’m new to this kinda lol

Hi I’m new to this forum-large community. I’ve always been interested in witchy things, and have had an interested in learning more but never took the active step into reaching out to a community of witches to learn from. I’ve done a bunch or reading over the years spent time working in a shop that sold crystals, tarot, incense etc., and took the time to learn about the things I sold to others. Along with talking to other people about witchcraft.

Since I was little I’ve picked up on the things we can not see, not always able to communicate or explain what’s going on and to be honest often being more so intimidated - scared of the stuff I would pick up on in the dark. Depending on how open I am I’ll sometimes get messages for other people.

I love crystals, oils, herbs and teas. I’ve always felt like I was connected with nature or something larger and can often sense / know what’s going to happen before it does. It’s taken sometime but I think I’m finally at a point that I need to stop being so “scared” and take the time to learn more about something that’s been part of me my whole life, and also learn how to ask for help in protecting myself properly (lol for lack of a better way of a way of explaining I feeling like a faucet that’s been turned on me has been left running).

Please feel free to reach out and say hey, or offer some word of advise. To sum it all up, I took a chance tonight and took both quizzes without watching the videos or running through the lessons and got 100 both times… I took it as a sign that maybe I should be here.

7 Likes

Blockquote
. I’ve always been interested in witchy things, and have had an interested in learning more but never took the active step into reaching out to a community of witches to learn from. I’ve done a bunch or reading over the years spent time working in a shop that sold crystals, tarot, incense etc., and took the time to learn about the things I sold to others. Along with talking to other people about witchcraft.

Hello there my name is Jeannie and wow :hushed: looks like you have invested some time and your heart :purple_heart: to the craft!
I am so excited to meet another friend who also resonates with me. I have been in the craft for a couple years and I am still struggling to put it all together! I know we can learn from each other about the cycles of nature and spell crafting.
I have been putting my witchy challenge together for writing in my book of Shawdows! I hope to find some talents along the way! I never thought that later in my life I would take on the archetype of the witch :woman_mage: But here I am connecting to my Allie’s and learning to use the elements! Today I opened a circle and did a recommitment spell to make another commitment to the God and Goddesses! I

[/quote]
. It’s taken sometime but I think I’m finally at a point that I need to stop being so “scared” and take the time to learn more about something that’s been part of me my whole life, and also learn how to ask for help in protecting myself properly

I am so glad to hear and that you made that step and know your at the crossroads to share with others your journey! We are all here for you!
I know sometimes it can be scary and that’s why important to protect your self just like you said! There are many people to help you along the way!
Keeping your circle safe
I hope this helps a little!
I just wanted to introduce myself again I am Jeannie and welcome :hugs: it’s a pleasure meeting you and I hope :crossed_fingers: soon you will have all your questions answered!
Love :heart: and light :bulb:
Jeannie

6 Likes

Merry meet @Francessca and welcome to the forum! :blush:

Congrats to you on your quizzes- that is impressive to pass both with flying colors! It sounds like your path has lead you here and that you feel ready to embrace your magick.

As for feeling scared, I think it’s pretty normal to be nervous at first- it’s natural to be hesitant and even scared when we try something new. Hopefully your magick will bring you much joy and many blessings! :sparkles:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Your coven is a very friendly one, so if you have something you’d like to ask, please feel free to reach out in the Q&A Category! You are also warmly invited to jump in to any discussions that catch your eye :grinning:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :heart:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Francessca

I am Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us and congrats on 10/10 scores. :partying_face: My advice for new members is to start with the courses, and you have already found those. There are lots of helpful and friendly people here so it’s a great place to make new friends. I am looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Hi @Francessca! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Wow, you aced both quizzes! That’s awesome. Since you’re interested in crystals and you’ve found the courses, I’m gonna link you to the Crystal Attunements here on site, you might find them interesting. We also have a tea ritual on Thursdays you might be interested in, the information on that will be coming out tomorrow.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

It’s very nice to meet you Jeannie :blush:!

Thank you very much for reaching out, I was elated to see that I had a message this morning, and looked forward to reading it when I got home from work. LOL, I had to keep myself from checking my personal email while at work today :joy:.

I took a “sneak peak,” ( I phrase it this way because I started to respond to you and clicked on the link instead :rofl:), for leaving the link to the thread “Keeping Your Circle Safe,” I’m looking forward to reading through the posts and such.

Hope you have a wonderful evening, and I look forward to chatting with you :hugs:

Only the Best,
Francessca

5 Likes

Hi there, it very nice to meet you :grin:.

Thank you very much regarding the quizzes, for the warm welcome and for the Q & A link. I appreciate it :blush:. I think that you’re right in regards to the magic, it’s something that I’ve been contemplating for years but it made me nervous to get into. Didn’t want to attract any more paranormal randomness then I already attract and not know how to make safe boundaries-not invite any hitchhikers lol.

Feeling hopeful on this being a positive experience😊

Look forward to chatting with you.
Hope you have a fantastic evening :hugs:
Only the best,
Francessca

4 Likes

Hi @marsha :hugs:, it very nice to meet you!

Thank you for the warm welcome, and positive feedback. That’s really neat that your an Eclectic Witch, the more I read about the types of Witches, the more I can relate with the Eclectic Witch and the Green Witch. I’m looking for to going through the courses, and getting to know you and the other members :blush:.

Hope you have a cozy evening, and that your enjoying the fall.

Only the Best,
Francessca

4 Likes

Hi @Amethyst,

It’s nice to meet you​:blush:, thank you very much for the positive feedback and for the link to the Crystal Attunements, I’ll most definitely check that out, and will keep an eye out for the Tea ritual information that will be coming out tomorrow :grin:.

Look forward to chatting with you :hugs: and I hope you have a splendid evening.
Only the best,
Francessca

4 Likes

Francesca,
While at work I would like to get a sneak peak sometimes I need to wear my Evil eye :nazar_amulet: to help guard and protect me from the evil eye at work. Or wear a big chunk of obsidian!
My boss wants that constant control and I usually do it with a smile on my face but sometimes I need some extra help! I like using my crystals to help me with so many different areas of my life.
Today may boss seems to always correct me and today it was funny she was thinking of the money tree and instead said dollar tree :evergreen_tree: and I said you mean Money Tree? Lol :laughing:
Sometimes things just don’t come out that way and for me it happens but she likes to constantly correct me even when it’s not even correctable. She’s my buddy and I love her. She made me laugh :joy: so hard. I am trying to learn boundaries but that a different topic. I got a chuckle out of that one :point_up: I gave up on getting a sneak peak and appreciate you getting back! I literally have to go to the bathroom sometimes and that no lie!
I hope ur finding your way around Here! Today I saw some witchy decals for the car I’m thinking of getting something for my car! I just need the right one.
Jeannie

5 Likes

Greetings @Francessca!

If you’re ever in doubt or feeling vulnerable, know that there are many Protection Spells out there- some are as easy as tossing some salt or drawing a circle in the air with your finger! :blush: You can even layer protective spells for extra peace of mind.

I’m looking forward to chatting with you too, and wishing you the same! Have a wonderful day :heart:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

You’re welcome, hon! Here is a link to the tea ritual this Thursday in case you missed it. It looks like it should be a lot of fun!

5 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 @Francessca :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here in the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots: I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic pagan! It sounds like you’ve had quite the journey through your life with different intimidating situations. I’m glad you’re here with us to learn right along side us and with us!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.