Hi I’m new

Hi I’m new here. I tried saying hello earlier but it may have been in the wrong forum. I’ve been following Spells8 for 2 years at least. I’m a solitary practitioner.

8 Likes

Hi and welcome! Im in the eastern panhandle of WV. Since you’ve been folllowing, you already know a lot about the community here. If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask!

7 Likes

Hi @Intentional_Witch! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! So glad you’re here! I’m glad you found the place!

5 Likes

Blessings to you and thank you for responding. I didn’t know if anyone really would and you were the first. I appreciate it so much.

7 Likes

Blessings to you thank you for responding I’m glad you reached out.

7 Likes

Hello @Intentional_Witch! Welcome!! I’m Amaris from Houston, TX. I am an eclectic pagan green witch. We are so happy to have you here. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions.

Again, welcome and Merry Meet!

6 Likes

You’re welcome! It’s always nice to see a new face!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Intentional_Witch

I’m Marsha an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you! There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so if you have any questions, just ask. We are here for you.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

3 Likes

Hi @Intentional_Witch!!! Blessed be and merry meet! :slight_smile: Everyone is so nice and helpful here! So glad to have you here! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Warm greetings @Intentional_Witch!

No worries at all, Intentional Witch! I’ve gone ahead and merged your introductions- all posts and welcomes should be here for you. It’s a pleasure to meet you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You have some truly wonderful talents- I hope you’ve been finding plenty of discussions and materials relevant to your interests! If you’re having trouble finding anything or want to jump start a discussion on a topic you are studying, please don’t hesitate to reach out. There are many Forum Categories for the different things a witch might need!

Please make yourself at home here- Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you so much I appreciate the guidance

5 Likes

It’s my pleasure, @Intentional_Witch- please make yourself at home here! :heart::blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.