Hi, I'm a newbie!

Hi, I’m Deanna and I’m pretty new to everything!
I remember stories of my great grandmother and grandmother being healers, but never really understood what that meant, until recently.
Recently, I was at my daughter’s home and noticed she had some crystals, intention candles, and some books on Deities and Paganism. At first, it concerned me because she has been battling with some depression and her mindset has been negative. So, I decided to do some research and I’ve never felt more connected to myself and everything around me, like I do now. Since then, I have talked to my daughter to make sure she stays mindful with her practices and I feel we have a better bond/connection now than we ever had. It’s crazy how things fall into place when you’re on the right path! Thanks for listening and I know I’m excited to be here.
Deanna

9 Likes

Hi @deanna_7! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’d be surprised how many people come here to help with their mental health. I’m glad you took the time to research!

A great place for you to start is the Courses, especially the meditation ones. That’ll help with a lot of depression and anxiety problems, I think. I know it’s helped me.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Merry meet @deanna_7 :blush:

Congrats on beginning your path into magick and also on strengthening your bond with your daughter- that is such a wonderful way to begin your magickal journey! :sparkles: I am wishing both you and your daughter all the best, may you both continue to grow and thrive in the Craft together :heart:

If, on your studies, you ever have any questions- know that you are in the right place! You have a friendly coven full of fellow magick-lovers who are always happy to help. Pop over to the Q&A Category and ask away- you will be sure to get an array of advice, suggestions, and shared experiences. And if you have any wisdom of your own you’d like to offer, please share in the Witchy Wisdom Category! :woman_mage:

Looking forward to talking with you more- Blessed be, Deanna! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Merry meet @deanna_7 it is nice to meet you and I’m Debra from British Columbia, Canada.
One of the best places to start is the courses here on Spells8, there is so much information in them. I still haven’t got through them all and I’m still learning too.

4 Likes

We welcome you, lovely deanna_7. Many of us discovered Spells8 while seeking knowledge of something missing. Then again, some of us just fell into the rabbit hole and there it was! Peace, respect, knowledge, love and, well Magick…
You’ll like it here, everyone is treated like family. There’s no vulgarity or meanness or bullying. Should you run into any, (I’ve belonged for a year and I have been treated with the utmost respect.)Please notify one of our moderators and they will sort things out for you.
Welcome, Blessed be, Be safe, and know you are loved/
Garnet

5 Likes

Welcome! I’m so glad you have joined us, @deanna_7
:heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.