Hi, I'm Breyanna!

Hey my name is BreyAnna and I am new to this page. I am from Las Vegas and been practicing about a year and a half, but haven’t been consistent, so still a lot of learn. And would like to incorporate more magic to my everyday routine. Blessed be.

10 Likes

@breyanna most welcome to the coven dear :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @breyanna :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you don’t mind but I moved your post to its own introduction – I wouldn’t want your introduction to get lost in the comments of someone else’s!

It’s nice to meet you!

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @breyanna

It’s nice to meet you, BreyAnna, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hi @breyanna! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’ve come to the right place to learn! Have you found the Courses yet? They’ll get you started out right.

If you have any questions about anything, ask and someone will be there to help. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Merry meet @breyanna,

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

My grandparents lived in Las Vegas before they passed- it was already a really fun place to visit (and has the best buffets! :drooling_face: :plate_with_cutlery: :two_hearts:)

I’m happy to say you’re in a great place for magickal learning! Are there any topics or areas in particular that you are working on at the moment? Feel free to give a shout- your coven is a very friendly one, we are here and always happy to help, share resources, or offer up ideas for a fellow practitioner! :mage: :two_hearts:

Make yourself at home here, BreyAnna! Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes

Thank you! :black_heart:

7 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you so much, unfortunately most of our buffets closed permanently after COVID! :cry: Right now Im working in creating simple daily rituals into my busy schedule. I am really interested in herbal remedies and healing work, but haven’t practiced much. My work will slow down a bit this summer so I can get back to it. Thank you all soo much! I’m beyond blessed to have found this group! :black_heart::two_hearts:

8 Likes

Welcome to the family! :heart:

8 Likes

@MeganB Meery meet! Thank you so much, I am still learning how to navigate the page so I appreciate your help.

8 Likes

Oh nooo! I haven’t been able to go out to Las Vegas for many years now, but I’m going to miss those buffets! Here’s to hoping they’ll come back someday in the future :pray:

That’s wonderful! :green_heart:

If you’re looking for some extra resources, have you perhaps come across the Herbalism: Green Witch course yet? It has some printable pages for common herbs with their magickal uses that are really handy.

As for healing, there was a Healing Magick Challenge a while back- people shared some awesome spells, recipes, and experiences about their healing work! If you’re interested, I recommend scrolling through the comments to see if there’s anything there you might like :blush:

Wishing you all the best with your studies- may you continue to have fun with everything! :two_hearts:

It’s a blessing to have you here, BreyAnna- make yourself at home! :heart::blush:

Much love and blessed be!

7 Likes

Welcome to the coven. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.