Hi, I'm Caro from Miami, FL!

Hi! I’m so happy to be joining this community. You can call me a “baby green witch” as I’m still trying to figure everything out and I’m always looking for new tips and guidance from people who have experience. I look forward to connecting with you all!

11 Likes

Caro, welcome to the community!

4 Likes

Hi Caro! Welcome aboard! :wave:

I think you’ll fit right in! Start with the basics and research a lot.

Feel free to browse the forum and comment on any topic that interests you. If you have any questions, you can ask anything or share a topic you’re interested in!

Visit the Spell Collections page to find a lot of useful recipes. And follow the guided meditations on the Witches Homework Page in your free time!

4 Likes

Hello Caro! Welcome to the Spells8 forum. This is a great place to learn, ask questions and be yourself! Hope you visit often and enjoy the posts. There are lots of resources too (its fun to search the archives, too). Have a blessed day.
Berta

4 Likes

Hello Caro,

My name is Nicki but can call me Nick, it’s nice to have you with us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi @carojflorez! Nice to meet you! We’re all learning here so jump in and join the fun! I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

Welcome! So great to have you here! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. It’s nice to meet you :relaxed:
Blessed be :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Welcome from another baby green witch :green_heart:
I’m originally from NY, but currently live in NC.

4 Likes

Welcome to our family! This is the place to find the help you need to enhance your journey.

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @carojflorez (Caro)- greetings from another green witch! :green_heart:

It is a pleasure to meet you- have you been enjoying the forums so far? :blush: If you haven’t already found them, Activities is a great place to get involved. There is always something happening around here- from challenges, to book club, divination discussions, and more! You are warmly invited :two_hearts:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Hello! I’m in Miami too! I just registered today. Looking forward to learning and growing!

4 Likes