Hi I'm Emma I just wanted to introduce myself

Hi I’m Emma I just joined and I’m actually really surprised I haven’t come across this sooner it’s fantastic I have been studying for nearly 2 years now and I am just starting to get to a place where I feel complete it is very interesting indeed and I’m looking forward to meeting you all thank you for accepting me xx

14 Likes

Pleasure to meet you! Welcome to coven and the community.

Blessed be

8 Likes

Hi thank you very much it’s very nice to meet you I’m not used to friendly welcome’s very often.

7 Likes

Yay! Welcome, @emma16! This coven community is a home for you to explore and develop your craft while being supported by some incredible, loving and inspiring individuals. We are happy to have you!

8 Likes

Hi Sarah thank you very much that means a lot I’ve been having a look around it’s a great place xx

9 Likes

:sparkles:Merry Meet,
Emma nice to meet you!! My name is Jeannie, welcome to the coven. Sounds like you have been in the craft for a while now, hopefully, you can teach me some new tricks. Last year around Samhain, is when I started with the craft and I found infinite roots because, a good friend recommends, I try to help expand my magical practice. The craft has helped me with my mental health. Also, the coven has been a great support and I believe it could be for you too! :star2:
Jeannie
Blessed be!

8 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m an eclectic witch. I have four kids who are so interested in most of what I do. Of course, I wait until they’re sleeping to cast any spells. I’m also a certified crystal healer, so you’ll notice that I post a lot about crystals and how they may benefit you. Well, it’s nice to meet you and I’m glad you’re here!!
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Hi @emma16! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Glad you found us! I hope you sit and stay for a while! Have you found all the Courses yet? Loads of good information there! And keep an eye out for tomorrow’s Merry Meet Monday-Forum News, it’ll let you know what activities we’ve got going on in the forum and how you can join in.

I hope to get to know you better soon! Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Welcome @emma16 very nice to meet you, welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven :hugs:

Blessed Be💫

7 Likes

Many, many welcomes Emma. Merry meet and blessed be.

6 Likes

Welcome, @emma16, to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

Please make yourself at home here- with ongoing Activities such as the Book Club and Weekly Challenge, there is always something happening in the forum :blush:

If you have any questions or find some witchy wisdom you’d like to share, please know that you are very welcome to create a new discussion. You have many fellow coven members who love to learn and chat! :books:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome! My name is Jessica and I’m from Houston, TX. I’m a baby witch practicing right at a year now. This coven is a great place; I’ve learned so much about the craft and myself in my few months as being a member.

7 Likes

Hi Emma!!

I’m glad that you feel welcome already!! I agree that the internet can be a bit toxic sometimes… This is our safe space!! :smiley: :smiley:

Feel free to explore and browse around the Forum, ask any questions you need, and comment on any topics you like.

Many blessings!! :pray:

7 Likes

Francisco, how can I give you more hearts for ‘I love this’. You need 25 just for that answer. Garnet

5 Likes

LOLOL thanks Barbara!! :rofl: :joy: :heart:

5 Likes