Hi, I'm Marie from The UK

I have had my connection from a little girl and always known. Now I’m ready to take up that journey once more and start exploring. I’m excited to see where it takes me.

7 Likes

All the best on your journey luv🥰 you will surely gather the love and guidence you need to push through here.

4 Likes

Welcome, Marie! :wave:

It’s great to have you here! Feel free to share a bit more about yourself! Do you have any particular interests within the Craft?

If you want to learn more about any specific topic, don’t hesitate to ask in the forum. Here’s a list of lessons that you may be interested in browsing too!

Blessings! :dizzy:

3 Likes

Merry meet welcome

3 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @marie8! :heart:

I’m so happy you found your way here- time to spread your wings and take fight on your magickal journey! :dove:

Please know that you are warmly invited to the many Activities in the forum. There is a lot going on, so the weekly forum news post called Merry Meet Monday is a good place to get started.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! There are many fellow coven members happy to help :blush:

It is a pleasure to meet you- blessed be! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 @marie8 . I am excited for your journey. You have found a lovely group here in the Forum. There are great resources, videos, and you can always search the forum for topics and strings of conversations. If you don’t see what you need feel free to ask away! There are many who have great depth of knowledge.
Blessed Be
Berta - from Ohio

3 Likes

Welcome, @marie8! I’m Kasie, from West Virginia. I’m glad you’ve decided to journey with us! I hope you see you around the forum!

2 Likes