Hi I'm new! from Australia

My Name is Kylie, i am new to the craft, wicca/spirit guides, angles, but i am on a journey of self reflect for myself. This is a very knew thing for me!! although i am very excited to start this new chapter.

13 Likes

Hey snap! Another Aussie!

Hiya @Isis_2222,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

I truly wish that this path may help guide you to find happiness,!

May 2022 be filled with all of life’s happiness and blessings for you.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning lots from you too :blush:.

Jess

8 Likes

Merry Meet @Isis_2222 as @jessica72 welcomed you also from Australia, we have a few others here as well that come on regularly.

The courses are a great place to start & from there if you have any questions, feel free to ask them & someone will get back to you. There are a lot of topics in the forum if you wish to Search the forum](Search results for '' - The Spells8 Forum) there are topics that involve just about everything. Or you can start your own!

I look forward to talking to you more in the forum.

8 Likes

Welcome Isis! Glad you chose to come here for your journey! There’s so much information here it will keep you busy for a while :grinning: Hope to talk with you soon!

8 Likes

Merry meet Kylie @Isis_2222 :blush:

Congrats on this exciting new chapter in your life- may your journey into magick be long and bring you much joy! :sparkles: This is a wonderful place to get started on your magickal journey, know that you have many friendly fellow coven members here happy to help or just chat! :infinite_roots:

As you begin to explore and learn, it’s natural that questions will come up. Feel free to use the Q&A Category anytime you’d like to pose a question to the coven or get help/clarification with a new topic. If you come across something interesting, the Witchy Wisdom Category is a good place to share it- there are many here who are also learning and it’s always fun to learn together! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Make yourself at home here! I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Kylie! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi Kylie! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second the idea of checking the courses out, they’re just chock full of information. Including some meditations that will help you know yourself.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Merry Meet @Isis_2222 and Welcome!
So glad to have you here Kylie. Wishing you joy, happiness, and a lot of magick on your journey :magic_wand:

7 Likes

Lovely to meet you Merry meet. and thank you for your kind words and advise.
I look forward to getting to Know all you ladies over time (:

Blessed Be
kylie

7 Likes

Lovely to meet you Marsha,

Blessed Be

kylie

7 Likes

Hi jess,

lovely to meet you, always great to meet another aussie (:
thank you for your kind words.

Blessed Be
kylie

7 Likes

Hey Kylie
Welcome. I’m pretty new here as well but the community here I have found is so lovely and supportive. I’m also from Australia so it’s nice to see I’m not the only one and I’ve seen a few people responded to you are from Australia as well so that’s cool. One of things I’ve found on the site is that there are some resources that look at the southern hemisphere if you want to follow the wheel of the year for example based on our seasons though I know some people may follow the seasons based on northern hemisphere even if live down in southern hemisphere. But it was something I thought was cool when I discovered it if your interested you can search southern hemisphere in search bar to find those resources. There’s alot of great resources here and the community has been very supportive which I’ve found so cool. I hope that you can feel at home here and learn lots both from the resources on the site as well as from the community. I know I have. So welcome to the community I hope your well. I hope your week is going well so far😊

7 Likes

Hey Danni,

Thanks for reaching out to me, always nice hearing from a fellow Aussie (;
Thanks for telling me about those facts!! at this stage i had no idea yet!! joing this site and just doing at lot off reading has already taught me soooo much. everybody has been so kind.

thanks again (:

i hope you have a great week a head,

Blessed Be
kylie

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.