HI, I'm new here from the Netherlands

Hi all,
I am new to the forum and coven. My name is Annelies and I am married to Rob. We have no children and due to allergies no pets (would love a dog in our lives though). Last week I found the website and love the energy and generous amount of free information.
Since I love it so much, it makes sense to join and be part of it.
My witch path started around Ostara 2000. I had no idea what I got myself into at the time, but I have been enjoying it. After years of practicing, life got the better of me, and I slacked in my daily connection with the Goddess and God, and it has taken 10 years to get back.
I am so enjoying the daily ritual, and if possible, I want to add the lunar spells too. May not happen every day, but I will try for sure.
I am grateful to be here and hope to learn new things and rekindle old knowledge.

Have a wonderful day :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hello and welcome @Rev_Angel, to your coven! The witches here are so helpful and kind and supportive in your magikal journey, so you will not only learn a lot but also be able to share your own thoughts and experiences with others. I am looking forward to learning more about you and vice versa.:green_heart:

7 Likes

Welcome! I’ve only been here a short while myself but everything I’ve experienced has been lovely and I hope you have a similar experience.

I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Hi @Rev_Angel! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia over here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses? They’re a great way to start and will help you pick up things you learned a long time ago and may have forgotten.

If you need any help, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Hi all,
thanks so much for the warm welcome. It will be my first time in a coven :smiley: I am looking forward to getting to know you and the others here :smiley:

9 Likes

@Rev_Angel
Merry welcome to Spells8.
Isn’t it ironic how life throws us stumbling blocks to deviate our course?
It is also ironic that if it is meant to be, somehow you get back on track.
Thanks for being with us
Garnet

7 Likes

Dag Annelies :smile: Hi Annelies

We have met before years ago in few of your courses. I am Martje also from the Netherlands. It is a wonderful place here with lots to learn and share and very nice people too :smile: I love the challenges every week.
It s nice to meet someone from the same country. We are rare beings here :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Merry Meet! I am Amaris (Jessica) from Houston, TX in the states. I am an eclectic pagan who practices mostly green/kitchen witchcraft. My path started as a teenager when my mom converted from Irish Catholicism to Wicca. But being the bratty teen that we can all be, I refused it because I didn’t want to be like my mom. So I ignored all the signs and messages until my life was miserable. About 2.5 years ago I made a full circle back to Wicca and have since created my own hodgepodge of spirituality.

Infinite Roots is a great online coven of intelligent and heart-warming people. I have learned so much in the year that I have been a member. I enjoy coming to this forum almost daily to check in with everyone and share/receive knowledge.

I am happy that you found us! Again, welcome and Merry Meet!!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Rev_Angel

I posted a reply to your post on bookmarking, so I’ll just say, “Welcome and I’m glad you are here!”

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Hi Martje,

Nice to see you here. :smiley: it has been a while but it is great to see you are still on the spiritual path :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you Marsha, it is so heartwarming to be welcomed home :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you Amaris, I introduced myself as Annelies, my witch name is Rev., Angel. It has been that since 2000. I guess I should change it in my profile. Thanks for telling me a bit more about yourself :smiley: Apart from the last couple of years we normally visit the USA in november and december and usually end up in Florida but I definitely do want to visit Texas and Tennessee at some pont :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks Gardenstone, I hope to get to know you too. So far, all I have found has been lovely

5 Likes

Hi Amethyst, such a lovely name :smiley: and yes, I did find the courses. There is so much to explore :smiley: can’t wait to dive in!

5 Likes

LOL yes Garnet, it is always good to see how the universe manages to get things right. I had clearly given a message to it, that I needed more spirituality in my life. Since my work is to teach spiritual courses; mainly about angels, I was very happy to find this site :slight_smile: it drew me in immediately.

6 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome @Rev_Angel! And hello Rob! :wave:

I’m Mia from Virginia in the United States :blush:

I’m an Eclectic Witch and still pretty new to practicing myself. Everyone here is remarkably supportive! I hope you find it as warm and loving a coven as I have in my short time here.

M.~

6 Likes

Hi Mia,
I am already finding this a warm and loving place to be :smiley:
Have a blessed day

7 Likes

Merry meet @Rev_Angel,

I know we talked a bit on your other post about bookmarks, but thank you for taking the time to share your introduction- it is an honor to meet you officially! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It sounds like you have been exploring the site and forum- I hope you’ve been finding everything you were looking for and more! Please know that you are warmly invited to jump in and join anything that calls out to you- be it weekly challenges, the book club, energy exchange, and more. A good place to see everything happening is in the Merry Meet Monday post (here is the one for this current week). A brand new one will launch on Monday! :newspaper:

Please make yourself at home here :heart: Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.