Hi I'm new to the groups,My name is Judy

I’m 66yrs young and I have always known I was a witch, I love crystals and my tarot, I love everything and anything to do with nature,
I have a awesome partner, we have a beautiful dooman called Archer.
I love reading, I’m hoping to join you all in the book club.
I’m Sagittarius/capricorn cusp 22 December, I love and live magick
Merry Meet everyone :grin::sparkling_heart::sparkles:

12 Likes

Merry Meet Judy! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! Did you find the entry for the book club okay? I hope so. It’s fun to read a different book and compare them. Keep an eye out on the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News posts each week because that will keep you updated on what’s going on in the forum and with your fellow coven members.

If you need any help, just give a holler and someone will be more than happy to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you soon!

4 Likes

I too am new to this group - looking forward to learning from you - especially how you might incorporate nature into your practice - white light and love.

5 Likes

What a nice introduction. Welcome to Infinite Roots Coven :infinity:. I am reasonable new too. But these people are marvelous. It’s like fathers, mothers, sisters and brothers who will welcome you with open arms. I’m excited for you. Brightest Blessings.

2 Likes

Merry Meet Judy. I’m also new here.

4 Likes

Welcome Judith!! :wave:

What book do you have in mind for the Book Club?? Feel free to add your selection in this topic: 📖 Spells8 Book Club VI (Apr 5 - May 7)

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @judith5 Judy! :heart:

I love your enthusiasm- I hope you have been making yourself at home here in the forums! We are very blessed to have you here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Others have shared some helpful links- looking forward to reading with you in the book club! Feel free to join any activities that sound interesting and reach out at any time with questions or witchy thoughts on your mind :sparkles:

It is wonderful to meet you! I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon.

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Merry Meet @judith5 , Welcome! Im Tamera and I am in South Carolina. Please do join in on the Book Club it’s great! Also join us on Thursdays for Tea (or any beverage you choose), it’s a great way to connect with everyone. Tea time Thursday
Looking forward to many shared conversations Judith,
Blessed Be,

5 Likes

Welcome! This is our coven it Infinite Roots. We’re glad to have you here. I’m Christina from New York and I am a single mama of four chillins lol :joy: nice to meet you!!!
Blessed be

4 Likes

Pleasure to meet you Judy. Welcome to Infinite Roots Coven…

4 Likes