Hi I'm new

My name is Kailynn, I’m a solitary practitioner. I’d love to get to know everyone!

9 Likes

Merry Meet and Welcome :infinite_roots: @kailynn

I am Marsha and a solitary witch from Colorado. I am so glad to meet you and I’m looking forward to chatting with you and getting to know you better!
There are lots of wonderful people here so if you have any questions just ask, Q&A Catagory. Have you found the Courses?

Blessed Be! :triquetra:

Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! May 16 - 22

4 Likes

Hi @kailynn! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What type of magic are you interested in? I second going through the Courses, they’ll help you figure it out if you don’t have a clue yet. I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes Candle magic and chants. Anyhow, I’m happy to get to know you. I hope we can chat more!

5 Likes

Merry meet @kailynn,

Welcome to the forum :blush: If you’re looking for fellow witches (especially fellow solitary practitioners) you are definitely in the right spot! We may all be solitary, but the roots of the coven connect us all around the world :earth_africa: :infinite_roots:

It looks like Marsha shared some helpful links with you- I definitely recommend checking them out and exploring around. The Search Tool and its advanced filters is the best way to find discussions about any topics you are currently interested in :mag:

Make yourself at home here! Blessed be, Kailynn :sparkles:

6 Likes

Im so glad 2 not be the only new one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Welcome welcome welcome

9 Likes

Hi I’m Chris
I’m new too… I have been slowly getting through the lessons, which are all very very good. I am easily distracted on the daily’s and the challenges and the forums and the everything… it’s like camp​:heart_eyes::wink:
Welcome!!

9 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @JustChris :infinite_roots:
I’m glad you have joined us!
:heart:

6 Likes

Merry meet! Thank you and yes I have found courses

5 Likes

Nice to meet you! I like your name. I’m not sure what magic I’m interested in yet.

5 Likes

Merry meet and thank you!

5 Likes

Haha me too! Thank you, nice to meet you.

5 Likes

Nice to meet you Chris! Thank you for the welcome.

5 Likes

@kailynn Merry Meet! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & I’m happy that you have found your way here. As @BryWisteria mentioned we have members from all over the world:

Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map:

Feel free to see where others are located & there is a link for more specific information if the member has provided it in the post.

I look forward to speaking with you! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Thank you! It’s my favorite crystal and my birthstone.

You’ll figure it out as you go along in the courses, they’ll help you with different types of magic. There’s no rush to pick what kind of magic you favor!

5 Likes

Welcome :mage: :heart_hands:

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, Kailynn! Make yourself at home here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Merry Meet and thank you! I look forward to speaking with you too!

5 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Merry meet @kailynn , I am Martje from the Netherlands. I have been here for a month or so and it is very inspiring! I hope you will find whatever inspires you!

6 Likes

Merry meet Martje, thank you so much!

6 Likes