Hi, I'm still here! Just being awkward

Hi,

I know I have been missing for a little bit but after my surgery and I have this pending divorce and the house and online school just started nevermind my regular chronic pain stuff. I’ve been hiding in my room or on my couch. I’m still here, just my craft is taking a break because I so need one. I know this sounds like a lot of rambling, but I wanted to check in with everyone. I’m going to make it through, I just have to be a cluster first. I still talk to people, just not on the regular. I’m keeping to myself and my circle tiny. I will pop in whenever I can and hopefully after this hearing, I will be back and doing my thing with bells on!

12 Likes

Hi, :slight_smile: Keep doing what feels right to you. I’m sure you’ll feel the need to work some magic eventually, it seems to come to me in strong waves every now and then. Good luck with everything going on!

7 Likes

Thank you @colin`I usually pop in every day & check-in, I just feel very rushed like I have no time and nothing is getting done. Executive function is deteriorating it feels like lately. I’m trying to take my time, but things are going way faster than I. I do my little magic every day, but even my meditations are getting tough to sit through lately.

6 Likes

You’ve definitely got to take care of yourself first lady! Hope you feel better soon from the surgery. I do hear you with the chronic pain tho :unamused: have you ever heard of a tens massager? I just got one for my pain and it’s weird at first but it helps. I’m not into the narcotics I had. Tylenol doesn’t even touch the pain as you would know with chronic pain. But hang in there bc you’ve got a strong team on your side! :pray:t3::muscle:

6 Likes

That’s okay sweetie, you do what is right for you. Self-care is a thing and you need it right now. Don’t worry about us, we’ll be here when you need it. :purple_heart: :hugs: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Hugs to you Krissie. You do what you need to do for you. The group is here always whenever youre able to return.
:blue_heart:

5 Likes

I love my TENS & rice pillows. I have another surgery coming up soon. They have to call & tell me when. Im just having chaotic anxiety & chronic pain & life. Lol… I’m trying my best though. I will check in as I can. Tylenol & ibuprofen do nothing for me either. My surgeon doesn’t know what to do about my hip, so thats a bit discouraging too. Thank you everyone for understanding. I’ll be back as soon as I can.

6 Likes

Hey Krissie,
Glad to meet you again, it’s really hard to deal with pain sometimes! Yesterday I got bite by a cat trying to be heroic and then ended up in the hospital with a 4inch needle in my gluteus Maximus!
Anyway point given I am taking many antibiotics do to infection in my finger!
I’ll be listening as much as possible to the forms popping in like you!
I’ve seen you on the forum! I wondered you said you had chronic pain, what happened? Sending you whispers of encouragement from this gal named! Val.
Blessed be

5 Likes

I’ve been absent a bit lately too I totally understand my husband is having his second back surgery on the 19th we have been running around from doctor to doctor. We should have just gone directly to his back surgeon!:woman_shrugging: Thankfully this will be outpatient. The last one he was out for about 3 mounts.
Good luck! I’ll be thinking of you!

5 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m having a chaotic anxiety day and I am trying to relax today. I just know the house needs to be done, mainly the kitchen. I have chronic pain from Hypermobile Ehler’s Danlos Syndrome and Fibromyalgia plus all the things that come with it, which seem neverending. I just had surgery on my thumb & wrist tendon from building up fluid in the space and my upcoming surgery is to release my piriformis muscle from my sciatic nerve. That’s a month of downtime & you’d think the surgery was tomorrow the way my anxiety is acting today. Nevermind the financial stress because my hearing for Social Security is October 28 & I’m hoping for good news from that and then I won’t have to worry about it as much.

5 Likes

So many things going on in your life, Krissie!! Did you get any time to journal at all?

Write down all your worries and things that cause you anxiety and burn all that away!! :fire:

Are you still doing distance sessions with your counselor?

Wishing you safety and healing!! :pray:

4 Likes

When I saw my dr, he didn’t know what to do about my hip either and diagnosed it as undiagnosed chronic hip pain. I felt as if he just gave it a label and didn’t care to look into it further. Everybody’s different I know but that’s my experience. Hope all goes well with your new surgery! You’re such a beautiful person and you don’t deserve all the anxiety and suffering that you’ve been going through!

3 Likes

That’s a shame your doctor isn’t helping you more. Have you thought about getting a second opinion?

2 Likes

I have seen another doctor but I’m not getting any relief. I decided to work with massage and stretching for now.

2 Likes

Sending so much love @krissie117 I know what it’s like living with anxiety, depression and chronic illness and @christina4 I feel you with the crappy doctors not wanting to diagnose properly- just throw some pills at you and pass you on to someone else. :roll_eyes:
All totally different situations, I know, but ultimately Krissie, know that you’re not alone- we’re with you. I’m so sorry you have to go through these surgeries, I can’t imagine how anxious I would be in your position but remember that you are a strong and powerful woman. You have made it through everything life has thrown at you so far and you can make it through everything that is coming. Don’t forget that you can change your future, believe in yourself. :heart:

2 Likes

I hope that helps you out! :hugs:

3 Likes

@christina4 he knows that I have osteoarthritis in my hip & said he just isn’t sure how to approach it. I hate going through the whole Dr process, but I have a very helpful primary and she will do a lot of the work for me finding them.

Thank you @Limeberry It’s all a lot, but I have a very good outlook on what’s actually going on, it’s just shutting my brain off for a second to get to the clear thoughts. I know after the surgery, I will be better… it worked on the right… but I have no date…I know I am going to come out of the divorce stronger than I went in, but it’s the financial dependency, so I’m working on the social security hearing. I’m focusing my energy on a good outcome for the hearing. At that point I can wash my hands of this and start a new life without worry of mental damage.

4 Likes

@Francisco I realized earlier today, that I have gotten away from where I was over the summer since my most recent surgery. I haven’t been journaling or meditating. It feels like I am starting over just with more guidance. I need to get back to myself again. I felt so good and I was doing wonderful things. I just took out my journal for the first time since a week or 2 ago. It was nice to be able to write down some things.

5 Likes

You’ve got a lot on your mind, @krissie117! I hope that as things progress and you continue to heal things start looking up and your anxiety quiets down- I hope the social security hearing goes well and that everything you are wishing for comes to be! :pray: It is absolutely okay to take a break from your practice when you need to rest- hopefully picking up your journal again will help you to regain a sense of control and stability in your life! Big hugs and many blessings your way- I hope this week has good things for you! :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m trying to pop in every now & again. I was in such a good place, I just got lost a little bit after the surgery. My husband was home all week, it was hectic.

5 Likes