Hi Meet Traci from South Carolina, USA

Hi my name is Traci and I’m from South Carolina in the United States. I found this wonderful Spells8 Community while I was searching for guidance in how to bless my home and my property. We moved into our new home two years ago and I thought I had finally found my perfect sanctuary…because we moved out of the city and my house is completely surrounded by the forest. I have; however, from the very 1st day felt some sort of “bad energy” or even at times have felt under psychic attack. After some discussion with my neighbor, I discovered that the properties/former neighbors on three sides of my land have died suddenly from either Suicide (by hanging), accidental overdose, a very violent auto accident and rapid on set if cancer. This validated my intuition but I feel I need to bless my home and property to not only protect me and my family and pets but also dispel any evil or curses that could be attached to my land. I live in an area that was Native American tribal land before they were driven from it. I need help please and look forward to learning and developing spiritually as part of your community

Mod edit: Potentially triggering content has been hidden. Please click on blurred text at your own discretion.

13 Likes

@traci hello and welcome. Im crystal from Ohio. I’m sorry to hear your having some trouble, you are in the right place. The ppl here are amazing.

6 Likes

Thank you I already feel surrounded by love

6 Likes

Hi @traci ,I’m RoseMary (aka Peaches) from Florida, I’m sorry to hear about your home issue but yes, you’ve found the best group for help and support, welcome to the family! :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Welcome, Traci :wave: I’m glad you found your way here! My advice:

1. Clean the house (physically); let the fresh air in often.
  2. Pour salt in the four corners of the home.
  3. Hang some protective amulets near the front door, e.g. pentagram, nazar, horseshoe, four leaf clovers, etc.

Ring bells :bell: and more importantly, impose your will over the negative entities, use your mental strength and the power of your words to banish and remove them from your spaces.

Believe that you are more powerful than it and embody that. You will overcome this spirit.

10 Likes

Merry Meet,
Hi Traci from South Carolina, my name is Jeannie and I am so glad that you chose us to embark on your journey here on spells 8 :infinite_roots:.
I have been in the community of spells 8 and or Infinite Roots for almost a year, and it is such a pleasure to see new people like yourself. I love that I can share with you too. It’s been a journey in its self learning to shield and protect myself!
Your going to find that there are people here that can help you to find your strength and power!
I know that you have the spark of divinity in you! You can try the Witches bottle for protection.
This is one of my favorites.

Blessed Be!! :candle: :heart: :candle:
Jeannie

9 Likes

Thank you @Francisco. I’ve always felt that I can sense different energies and I feel so blessed to have found a community where I feel safe to talk about the things I feel/sense. I’ve been busy cleaning cleaning cleaning and throwing away anything that may be unnecessary or cluttering up my space. I’m curious about the amulets you mentioned. I found an ANCIENT horse shoe in a barn like 20 years ago and took it down because someone told me I shouldn’t have taken it from it’s original place because I didn’t have permission…the city was about to demo the barn and I felt “drawn” to this horseshoe for some reason. So I should hang it? In my doorway? And does it need to point up or down? Thank you for your kind words of support. I already feel stronger and more empowered.

6 Likes

Thank you so much @Jeannie1

6 Likes

Hang it upsidedown in the main doorway! I have one that was in my family for I don’t know how long but has been a blessing to have.

5 Likes

Welcome :blush: I’m Christina and I’m from New York :statue_of_liberty::apple: it’s nice having a new member! With everything else that everyone has suggested, I might add using a black tourmaline in each of the four corners of your home to build a ward against any evil or negativity. Most importantly, as @Francisco said is your belief that you’re stronger than that energy! Best wishes!

5 Likes

Merry Meet Traci! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It sounds like you’ve got some good advice, but here’s a link to a spell that seems simple and should help you out, along with the other things. House Cleansing Spell.

Oh, and you always put a horseshoe pointed up in a home, to keep all the good luck in!

Hope that helps!

5 Likes

Welcome Tracy, I’m Garnet from Florida. S.C. is one of the oldest of our states, with a lot of spirituality and magic. I found an article you might want to read.
.Haints: Ghosts and evil spirits from the old south – Keith Dotson Photography
I’m sending you a spell I wrote for my son when he moved into the new and first house.

Sending love, strength and protection.

7 Likes

Merry meet @traci and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

Others have shared some great advice for cleansing/protecting your property, so just joining in to wish you a warm welcome and hoping that you can get rid of the bad energy! :pray:

As you explore the forum, please know that you are invited to join the forum Activities, including the weekly group ritual hosted in A Sacred Space. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Wishing you good luck with your home, Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Please to meet you Traci. Welcome to the community!

5 Likes