Hi my name is autumn

Hello,

I’m Autumn. I’m 27, live in TX, have 3 children and married. I’m wiccan and have been practicing witchcraft for almost 10 months.
Found this place on Pinterest because I was looking for career spell. Tomorrow is my first Mabon.

That’s pretty much it, lol.

8 Likes

Please to meet you Autumn. Welcome to the forum. Great people here and full of great information. I’m pretty new myself as well. Will be my first Mabon too.

6 Likes

Merry meet Autumn! Welcome to the club. I also stumbled across spells8 looking for a spell a few months ago & I can quite honestly say this bunch of people have become my own little family!

6 Likes

Thank you. I’m excited to meet new people.

4 Likes

That’s awesome, I’m glad. I hope to experience new friends and family soon too. :grinning:

3 Likes

Merry Meet, Autumn!! :wave:

It’s great to have you in the Forum! Feel free to explore and comment on any topic you like!

Just today I received a comment on this video spell from someone that said “Got my dream job!! Thank you”. If you haven’t watched it already, check it out!

Sending you the best vibes for your spells and a very happy Mabon!! :pray: :leaves:

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @autumn2! :heart:

The forum family is blessed to have you here- thanks for joining us! :blush:

I wish you the best of luck with your career spell! :pray: Francisco shared a great one- and there are a bunch more of all different types (spells, rituals, baths, chants, etc.!) in the Spells8 Career Spell page :sparkles:

Job-Spells-Really-Work

Are there any other areas of magick you are drawn to, as well? :blush: Maybe crystals, herbs, kitchen witchery, astrology, or something else? The forums are a great resource for learning, and also teaching- feel free to reach out if there’s anything you’re studying! :books:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Hi Autumn!
I’m so glad your searching led you to Spells8!
It’s great to have you here :heart:

5 Likes

Hey Autum!

Merry meet :bouquet:

Love your name btw :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Hi Autumn! Glad to have you here. I look forward to chatting with you! I hope you enjoy your first Mabon!

4 Likes

Thank you, I’ll take a look at that video! And a very merry Mabon to you as well! :maple_leaf:

4 Likes

Hello!
At first I was very much drawn to kitchen witchery, but since my journey I’ve expanded into an eclectic. I’ve got a small collection of candles, herbs, crystals and candles and with each paycheck my collections grow, haha.
But I’m still very new other than the basics of protection and history of craft. Always looking to learn more!

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you, glad to be here. Everyone is super nice so far! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Haha, thank you. Its my witch name, so unfortunately it’s not my legal. Autumn White. :sparkles::lips::sparkles: But perhaps one day I shall legally change it… LOL

4 Likes

Thank you, and merry Mabon to you as well :grinning::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

LOL I love names inspired by nature! Yours is perfect for the season, and it also has a mature ring to it! Very adult! :laughing:

5 Likes

Haha, thank you. Ive always been fond of it :wink::smile: lol

3 Likes

All wonderful areas of interest- and hooray for another kitchen witch! :bowl_with_spoon::sparkles: I also came into witchcraft through learning about my mother’s gardens and cooking with herbs- it’s probably still my favorite area of the practice :herb::blush: Maybe you’ve already found it, but I really recommend the Green Witch: Herbalism Course for those with an interest in green and/or cooking magick!

Green-Witch-Course-Herbal-Witchcraft-750x505

Speaking of kitchen magick, are you planning anything for Mabon this week? :apple::jack_o_lantern:

Hope you are doing well- Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

welcome @autumn2, glad you found us

3 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m glad you’re here. :blush: You’ve come to the right place :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m sure you’ll love it bc there’s lots of lovely people and a ton of useful information. Blessed be :pray:t3:

3 Likes