Hi! My name is Heather

My name is Heather.

I feel like I’ve always known I was a witch, but I was not raised in such a way that my path could be expressed safely. It’s taken many years, and I’ve finally decided to claim my birthright as a witch and begin walking the path.

I tend to be more introverted, so while I’ll be participating in local witchy and metaphysical events, I consider this space my coven. I’m very grateful you’re all here.

I’m so excited and full of curiosity. I can’t wait to see what I learn and discover next!

Warmly,
Heather

9 Likes

Hi! Welcome and merry meet!!
I hope you find here all the things you were looking for! This forum is full of kind, heartwarming people that will help you with your magical doubts!

Blessed be!

7 Likes

Merry meet @heather75,

Wishing you a warm welcome to the forum! :heart: I’m so sorry to hear that it was difficult for you to be yourself in the past :pray: Please know that you are free to be at home here in the coven- you are among fellow witchy souls who support and love you for who you are! :infinite_roots:

What a great attitude- I am loving your passion! :fire: Have you found the Courses yet, Heather? They are a good place to jump in and learn a new area of magick or deepen your studies in a favorite area of the Craft :books:

And please feel free to use the Q&A Category if you have any questions! Your coven is here and always happy to help :heart:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi @heather75! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

In RL I’m an introvert but I got comfortable here and now they can’t shut me up! LOL! Seriously though, as you’re here you’ll get comfortable and get used to things and you’ll learn lots! It’s really fun!

You’re in time for tomorrow’s Group Ritual. And tomorrow all you’ll need is a hot or cold beverage and some time! It’ll help you if you’re feeling overwhelmed.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Oh, awesome! I just checked out the group ritual and I’m here for it! Thursday evening can’t come soon enough. :heart:

5 Likes

I just finished the self dedication course! It’s so nice to feel like I have so many wise witches helping me along my path. :relaxed:

5 Likes

Great! See you there!

4 Likes

Awww you are very kind, Heather- we are all blessed to have you here! :heart:

Congrats to you on finishing the course! :partying_face: You’re another step along on your wonderful witchy path- may it be a long one that brings you much joy and happiness! :blush::sparkles:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @heather75

So sorry for the late response, the last couple of weeks have been hectic for me! Anyway, I’m glad you have joined us! I’m an introvert too, there are several of us here! If you have any questions, just reach out, we are here for you! Welcome to the family! :hugs:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

4 Likes