Hi, new here and curious to meet new people

Hi,
I came across the website after looking for protection spells. After suffering a terrible psychic attack 2,5 years ago (by someone that I used to trust) Ive been slowly coming back to myself but its still really hard for me to trust people again.

Going through the courses here reminds me of my childhood and what I used to do automatically but now I wish Id had practiced these things much earlier in life in a conscious way. On one hand it gives me a bit of excitement of learning about new things and on the other hand it makes me a tiny bit sad on the magic that Ive missed out on before I didnt feel like me anymore.

I welcome you’re advice if you feel like you have some.

Im not sure yet if I want to join a coven constantly but I guess that shows over time, Im sure people here are patient with people that are new to this page.

10 Likes

Hi @sarah77! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m sorry you suffered such an attack. It’s doubly worse when it is a friend, but that’s just me. I’m glad you found the Courses, they can really help you out. Have you found the Protection Spells? I’m sure there’s one you can do that will fit your needs so you can protect yourself from that happening ever again.

If you have any questions about anything just ask and someone will be by to help you. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Thanks for your words and the kind welcome, im excited to get to know you all here as well. @Amethyst.
We werent friends but I respected him a lot, its a strange sort of heartbreak.
I did have a look through them but have to see if I have all the material/ingredients needed first but I’ll give them a try.

6 Likes

You’re welcome! I hope you’re able to find a spell that you can do that’ll help you!

6 Likes

Merry meet @sarah77 and welcome to the forum! :blush:

I’m so sorry to hear about the attack- it can take a long time to heal from such a thing, and even longer to heal our hearts from betrayal. Sending positive energy and warm thoughts your way :heart:

There are things I feel like I missed out on too in life, and if I look back I could also say “I wish I started my magick studies earlier!”- but these thoughts can become baggage that weigh us down, preventing us from making the most of the time and wonderful opportunities available to us now. I’d rather think that we focused on what we needed to at the time, which opened the door for us to pursue magick when we did- when things aligned and the time was right :handshake: :sparkles:

The most important thing is that you’re here now and ready to learn- welcome, Sarah! Please make yourself at home here, you’re in good company with a coven community that is here and happy to support you! :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be!

7 Likes

@sarah77
Hi Sarah. Nothing cuts deeper than betrayal. So sorry you’ve had to deal with that.
I’m glad you found us. We always welcome new people and ideas. There is so much information here, like Magick, itself, you can’t learn everything. Be patient. Be kind to yourself and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Blessed be
Garnet

7 Likes

Hi @TheTravelWitch_Bry thanks for your kind words and the warm welcome. I appreciate it. Also looking forward to talking more. :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Hi @Garnet so nice to meet you and the kind words. It already feels like a safe and protected space here. :pray:

7 Likes

It’s my pleasure, @sarah77- please make yourself at home here! :heart::blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Merry Meet @sarah77

I’m kind of late to the party, but I’m glad you are here, Sarah! I just wanted to send you a short welcome message. I’m so sorry you had to go through a psychic attack, I know what that’s like. I understand the need for protection. There are several protection spells here and I hope you find what you are looking for. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so if you have any questions, just reach out, we are here for you!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hi @marsha thanks for the kind words. feel like the resources provided here help me feel a bit more safe again.

7 Likes

Hi @sarah77!!! Welcome to the forum!! I am so sorry that someone attacked you!! That is not nice of them at all!! I am so sorry that happened. Just know that it isn’t your fault that you were attacked. I am so sorry that happened!!! If there is any questions you have, feel free to reach out to any of us! We are willing to answer any question you have! My advice is only do things that you are comfortable with. If you don’t feel like being constantly active in a coven, then you don’t need to! :slight_smile: Do what makes you feel comfortable. Magic is a learning process and a personal journey. We are here if you need anything, but don’t feel pressured to post if you don’t want to. I hope you are doing well, and merry meet!!! :heart:

7 Likes

Thanks it was a really horrible experience and afterwards I was surrounded by people that didn’t understand what happened to me and made things worst. Finding people that believe in the same things as I do is a good feeling.
Its actually a good reminder Ive finally got a charger again for my laptop and I only have it until tonight so Ill have to be offline for a while again anyways :confused:
Nice to meet you @youngea

7 Likes

@sarah77 Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

6 Likes