Hi, new here and introducing myself

Hi I’m from West Virginia, US here. I have always loved the thoughts of magick and have wanted to be a witch since. I am mostly interested in crystals and herb usefulness.

11 Likes

Well, Hi there and welcome! I am in the eastern panhandle of WV near Harpers Ferry. We have an amazing group of people here. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Christina4 is a crysyal guru, and there are others here who are very knoweledgeable about them as well. The Spells8 courses are a great starting point, and there is always someone here to answer questions that you have. Before long, I’m sure you’l feel at home here. I do!

9 Likes

Hi Rhonda, I’m Charlye. I am in Independence, Missouri. I do have family members on my dad’s side in Southern WVA.(Princeton and Bluefield) Welcome aboard.

9 Likes

Hi @rhonda3 and welcome! I’m hailing from Washington State and happy you’ve found us. Enjoy and Blessed Be! :mage:

9 Likes

Merry Meet @rhonda3 I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. We have some VA & WV witches here in the forum. I believe @Amethyst is also from there along with Undomeher. I have distant family & ancestors from that area, but I personally have never spent any time there.

I’m an Eclectic Witch & I love crystals too! I’m taking classes to be a certified crystal healer & advanced practitioner. I wanted to properly learn how to develop a deep relationship with my crystals & use them to the best of their abilities. So far I am in love with the classes.

I also like to learn about Brighid, the Morrigan, Celtic :triquetra: Mythology, Druidry, Runes, Tarot, Oracle, Astrology :astrology_moon: , the list goes on really. Right now I am more focused on self-care & self-love :heart: part of my practice & what that means for me. I’m in a holding pattern of sorts. Letting nature take its course for a bit. It’s been a learning process. :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Hi @rhonda3
I’m Marsha from Colorado. Welcome, lots of great info and people here on Spells 8. So glad you have joined us.
:heart:

6 Likes

Hi @rhonda3 welcome, I’m Debra from British Columbia, Canada. I like the Tarot/Oracle Cards and want to learn more about them. Have you checked out the Courses yet, if not you should, there is so much information to learn. If you have a question, just put it on the Forum and someone will come along and give you answers. It’s nice to meet you and hope to see you around more.

6 Likes

Hi @rhonda3! I’m Amethyst from Fayette County, WV! So nice to see a fellow Mountaineer! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Make sure you check out the Courses, there’s one on Green Witchcraft which should be right up your alley!

I however have a black thumb so I’m mostly into candle magic and chants. But we have just about every kind of magic you could want to learn from here. If you have any questions just ask and someone will be by to help you out.

I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Merry meet @rhonda3 :blush:

Welcome to the forum- it is a pleasure to meet you! It sounds like you have some wonderful magickal interests and talents. As crystals and herbs are both very popular topics around here, I recommend checking out the Crystal Tag and Herb Tag- you’re sure to find plenty of discussions, feel free to jump in to any of interest! :gem::herb:

The world of magick is exciting for how vast it is, but I know it can seem overwhelming at times. Rest assured that you can ask a question to your friendly coven anytime in the Q&A Category- you’ll be sure to get plenty of help and advice :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Rhonda! :grinning:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.