Hi new to witchcraft

Hi my name is Gayanuka from Sri Lanka. And I am interested in green witchcraft and moon phases. I like to read tarot and I have done some online courses to gain my knowledge on witchcraft but still haven’t got an idea about how to start

12 Likes

I have been practicing on and off my whole life. I took some of the courses on here and was surprised to learn how many traditional practices I already observed. I follow and study whatever repetitively presents in my path. There is no right way the universe will guide you to your path.

5 Likes

Hi Gayanuka my name is Jeannie I only been practicing the craft since October of last year. So if your interested in Witchcraft start by learning the moon calendar and the phases.Moon Phases this year, 2021
Also you should try learning about the Esbates and the Sabbats her is the wheel of the year List of Pagan Holidays 2021 & Printable Wiccan Calendar and you should look into the pagan holidays. The lesser Sabbats are usually on the Equinox or the Solstices. Write know in activities we are working on shadow work. I hope that helps and welcome to the coven. You can find a whole bunch of free pintable’s too! Cant wait to see you during our meditations and rituals in activities.
Blessed Be
Love and Light

5 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. Seems like you’ve already gotten started. I recommend taking the online courses here. I cannot find the dang link lol can someone please help me out?? :sweat_smile: Anyhow, it’s very nice meeting you!!!
Blessed be :pray:

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & it’s very nice to meet you! Helping out @christina4 with the link to the Courses. There is a lot of good information there for Green Witchcraft… there’s actually a course just for that! If you have any questions, feel free to ask & someone will get back to you as soon as they can! Have a great day! :star2:

6 Likes

Thanks so much!!! You’re the best!!! :pray::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi Gayanuka! I’m Amethyst from West Virginia here in the States! Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

Keep an eye out for the Merry Meet Monday- Forum News when it comes out on Monday. It’ll have what Activities we’re doing and what’s going on with people down in the comments. The Thursday group teas are an easy way to connect with the coven and do something witchy to start out with.

I look forward to getting to know you! Blessed be!

5 Likes

Merry meet @wasantha Gayanuka :heart:

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots: It sounds like you are well on your way into your magickal craft- congrats to you for jumping in to follow the calling :sparkling_heart:

Others have kindly shared the courses, they are a wonderful way to begin expanding your witchy knowledge. The most foundational course is the Self-Initiation, it covers a bit of all of the basics and is a wonderful place to start and help you build confidence :blush:

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! You have many coven members here happy to help out :books:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes