Hi there everyone

Hi,

My name is Autumn and I’m almost 2 years into my practice and since I converted to Wicca.
I own a small business with my family who I teach witchcraft to.
I don’t really belong to a coven, I live in a small Christian town in North TX so there’s not many but there are some witches in town.

Currently I specialize in protection, self-love, and money spells. My aim is to become a High Priestess one day, and expand my business to a greater purpose to help those in healing and spiritual need.

Very nice to meet you all :slight_smile: Blessed Be.

12 Likes

Merry Meet, Autumn, to Spells8 and the Infinite Roots online coven. My name is Ben and I am from the Midwest. I have been an active witch for almost a year but practiced/studied off and on for roughly 25 years. The group here is incredibly caring and they supported me as I have grown over the past year.

Is your business related to witchy stuff? If so, you can also reply to Megan’s post, Coven Member Shops 💐, to promote it a bit.

Each Monday @TheTravelWitch posts a Merry Meet Newsletter letting us know all of the interesting things happening that week. The latest one is here: Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! April 12 🍃

Welcome to the group!

8 Likes

@praecog29 Thank you for the warm welcome, and the information. I can’t wait to get to know all of you and hope to share some witchy wisdoms soon!

Yes it is :slight_smile: Thank you for the resources. I’ll be sure to share there soon.

That’s awesome! Can’t wait for Monday to come, it’s nearly here haha.

Thank you again!

7 Likes

Lovely to connect with you Autumn, and looking forward to chatting to you some more,

Blessings

Freya xx

8 Likes

Welcome and I love your goals! I’m Christina, nice to meet you!!! Happy that you’ve found it here!!
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Thank you! Hope to get along nicely here. I’ve already learned so much from just browsing. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you! I see you’re a crystal collector! So glad to know there’s another who is drawn in by the beautiful stones. Have a blessed day :smiley:

6 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :blush: I love your introduction :heart: I’m Lisa, I live in Scotland, I’m an eclectic Witch and a Norse pagan :grin: I’ve been here for a couple of weeks now and I’d be lost without it now :heart: If you need anything just ask :heart: Blessed Be :heart:

6 Likes

Hi @autumn7! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! I can’t wait to learn from you. There’s still time for you to participate in this week’s challenge, the Holistic Magic - A Witch’s Apothecary if you want. It’s fun to work on the weekly challenges and find new ideas for your witchy magic.

I look forward to chatting with you more! If you have any questions just pop up and ask and someone on the forum will give you a hand. Nice to meet you!

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Welcome to the coven, @autumn7! :heart:

Others have shared some great resources and advice- adding in my voice to say you are very welcome here! Make yourself at home, feel free to join the Forum Activities, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have something witchy on your mind :blush:

Looking forward to talking more with you soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome to the Forum!! Thanks for your introduction Autumn. That was lovely!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @autumn7 (love that name by the way!)

6 Likes

Hello Lisa, and thank you for the lovely welcoming! I hope to learn more about Norse Paganism from you, as a large portion of my background is actually from Norway. :slight_smile:
Hope to see more! Thank you again. :relaxed: :heart:

5 Likes

Hello Amethyst,

Thank you for the inclusion of the weekly challenges! I will definitely take a look at them and hope to participate. Anything to get more knowledge is definitely appreciated!

Also looking forward to chatting with you more in the future, thank you and Blessed Be!

5 Likes

@Fransico -
Hello Fransico,
Thank you so much! I’m very much enjoying myself here so far!

@Robin77 - Hello, and thank you! I also love your name, almost was one of my kiddo’s names, haha.

7 Likes

Welcome @autumn7 to the coven. I too am a small business owner and green witch. Currently reside in Wyoming. I started with the coven in late 2020 but started my journey back in 1987 (long story), met and married my very (at the time) Catholic husband, and come back full circle with him in tow (he feels drawn to be a Druid). I love how everyone here comes together for all our highest good! The lessons here are also enlightening and informative.

Bright blessings to you!

5 Likes

Thank you Magdelina,

That’s an awesome origin! My husband is also a Catholic but has recently asked for my help as he’s begun to be curious about spirituality. I’ll admit, I don’t know much about the Druids, but I hope to learn more soon! :slight_smile:

Thank you again for your warm welcomes, and blessings to you as well!

4 Likes

No worries :heartpulse: I’ve been researching Norse paganism for some months now but iv only been putting it all in to practice for a short time, Its been on hell of a journey though and i can’t wait to share it with you also :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

4 Likes

You’re welcome! If you ever need any help just give a yell! :hugs:

2 Likes

Autumn, I am so delighted that you found us.
You’ve found a group of like minded men and women who were, as you, drawn to a truth. The truth being a thirst for knowledge.
Our group is from the N, S,& Central America, the USA, Canada, across the pacific to Australia, Asia, the Middle East, Africa. If I left any of you out, I’m sorry but it’s a pretty big world.
Everyone here is kind and helpful. No one will criticize or belittle you, we have all been there and done that.
I’m from Florida, an eclectic, Solitary Practitioner. I named my self as a Guardian and daughter to the Goddess and her Consort. As a Guardian, my main goal is to heal the earth, and to bless and protect others with my Magick and will. I don’t formally have a coven but the I.R.C. has been kind enough to let me blend with them and maintain my singularity.
If you need help or have questions, please feel free to ask, we love questions.
Be safe, be Blessed and know you be loved.
Garnet, Master of all Elements

4 Likes