Hi there. I am a New Member

Hi
My name is Pauline, I live in Gozo Malta. I have turned to spells8 to further my beliefs and understandings, after losing my darling Son last month who was also Wiccan. I know i can receive the love and strength ad knowledge I need. I look forward to speaking with you all.

11 Likes

I’m terribly sorry for the loss of your son!!! I can’t begin to imagine what you’ve been going through!! There are spells to help with this matter.

You’ll be in my prayers.
Oh, I’m Christina and I’m from New York.
I’m glad that you’re here because there’s so many people here that are filled with love and bring light to the forum. This is the greatest support system I’ve ever had!!! Hope to see you around.
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you for the prayers and blessings. My Son had the best Wicca Farewell and his Soul, Spirit and Energy is with me every day. Blessed be xx

6 Likes

Hello @pauline. I’m Amethyst, from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to our coven. :infinite_roots: I’m so sorry to hear about your son, he’s resting in the Summerland now and is probably glad you found us. I’m glad you’re here, if there’s anything we can do to help you, or any question we can answer for you, give us a shout and we’ll try to help you.

Gaia’s blessing to you.

6 Likes

Sweet Pauline, the loss of a child is perhaps the worst pain one can have. I reach out to you with love strength and healing. There are several spells here that I will say work. When my mom died a few years ago. I did the spell for loss of a love one and I not only found closure, I forgave her and best of all, myself. I won’t say it worked overnight, grief takes time.
This a very supportive community and if you need us for any reason, give us a shout out and If one of us cannot help you, someone else will lead you to the right path.
My deepest sympathy and warmest blessings, Pauline.
Know that from this moment, you are loved.

6 Likes

Good evening @pauline, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m very sorry for your loss, I cannot imagine that pain. Blessed Be :star2: :heart:

I’m happy that you found your way here & as @Amethyst said, if there is anything we can do, please let us know. You may find it helpful to be added to the Energy Exchange Circle - 2021 Wiki. It’s a great & loving place for positive healing, love, & light from the coven :infinite_roots:

I look forward to chatting with you soon. :two_hearts:

6 Likes

My heart is with you, Pauline. Thank you for sharing your story with us. You are at the right place as you will certainly get lots of love here. :pray: If you have any questions please let us know and we’ll be happy to help.

Blessed Be

6 Likes

Welcome, @pauline

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son- you are in my thoughts in your time of healing :pray: Please know that you have found a loving and safe place to both further your magickal knowledge and honor your son’s spirituality as well :dove:

Make yourself at home here in the Infinite Roots Coven, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or wisdom you’d like to share! You have many friendly fellow coven members happy to chat :blush:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

download

7 Likes

We’re always here sweet sister.
th-003

6 Likes