Hi ya'll! I'm NEW HERE!

Hi everyone!! My name is Kaelyn (but friends call me Kae), I am 32 years old and have been interested in The Craft since I was 11 years old, although I have not been actively practicing that ENTIRE time!

Since returning back from a hiatus, I have been practicing a Eclectic Pagan Hedge/Cosmic path. I love everything that has to do with astrology, planets, stars, zodiac, and Divination. I have always had a VERY STRONG intuition and spirits/energies tend to show themselves often to me (which I BEYOND LOVE!)

I am an empath and have been learning how to protect myself from everyday life. I love reading tarot cards (even if it’s just for myself) as well as learning about/understanding my Natal Chart more.
I have 3 children (14, 11, 4 & they are all boys!) My husband and I found out we are expecting an addition to our family December 21, 2021 (hopefully it’ll be a girl!) We got married last year under the SUPER BLUE MOON on Halloween Night! Oh and we also have 1 cat Named Miss True Sabine.

15 Likes

Welcome @kaelyn

Nice to meet you here. I am Annesha. I am an Eclectic witch.

I also love tarot, astrology, planets, stars, zodiac means all parts of Divination. I am strong at Crown chakra, Third-Eye chakra and Heart chakra.

6 Likes

Welcome!! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. It’s funny because I have 3 boys the exact same age as yourself but I also have a 7 year old daughter. I hope you do get your girl because I know how it is being stuck with boys lol it’s nice to meet you!! I’m glad you’ve found your way here to the forum!! It’s awesome here, so much great info and the best people come here! :sunglasses:
Blessed be :pray::sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi @kaelyn! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots: I’m an Eclectic Witch who is primarily into candles and chants. Nice to meet you!

We have a Group RItual going on tomorrow that’ll let you get to know people a bit better. Just have a cup of tea or another drink, meditate and then join the group on chatting down below on what’s happening and how you enjoyed it. It’s a great way to get to know people.

I hope we get to know each other more! So glad you joined the forum!

5 Likes

Merry meet @kaelyn :heart:

Thank you for the lovely introduction- it is a pleasure to welcome you to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots: Astrology, divination, spirit work, and more- wow! It sounds like you have so many wonderful talents :star_struck:

Any time you feel that you have questions or some witchy wisdom you’d like to share, please don’t hesitate to do so! Although the coven has roots around the world, we are all living and learning together here :deciduous_tree: :infinity: :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

3 Likes

Hi Kaelyn Welcome to our group. You feel that you have not been practicing your who life? I think that A witch is borne, not formed. You, from what you told us were born for magick. An Empath isn’t the easiest path to walk, you feel like you’re constantly being bombarded. I’ll light a white candle for you during my morning devotion. (the white candle represents purification, healing, blessings, protection) May you be shielded from the mental insult to at least catch your breath. Warmest Blessings and remember, “You are loved.”
water

3 Likes

Hi @kaelyn welcome to a happy place!

5 Likes

Welcome @kaelyn! My name is Jessica and I am an eclectic pagan baby witch from Houston, TX. My mother is an eclectic Wiccan and has practiced since I was a teenager but me being the stubborn kid that we can all be, refused to see the path before me until recently.

I am drawn to crystals and herbs. I too am empath and am learning to protect myself. @christina4 confirmed that my act of carrying smoky quartz and black obsidian would help protect and keep me grounded. I’m still learning tarot but seem to have a natural ability for it.

Good luck on getting your girl! My sister has 5 kids, all girls!

5 Likes

Hi there!

I am Nickwick, but you can call me Nick. I am eclectic witch who has a passion for candle magic, colour magic, poems and chants. Its nice to have you with us here at The Coven. there is a lot going on here, so feel free to make your self comfortable. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Blessed Be :dizzy:

5 Likes

Jessica, have you noticed in your life that When you are ready for an experience, learning, any of life’s lessons, that door suddenly opens for you?
Stay positive and always save a little quiet place for yourself to download and rest. Sweetest Blessings.

5 Likes

Welcome to this sweet coven! I am very happy to have you here. Congratulations on another life on the way!!

6 Likes

@Garnet yes! I take time to meditate and recharge daily. It is a wonderful experience that once you are ready, it seems that door blows wide open.

4 Likes