Hi! You all are amazing!

Hi all! I am Melinda, from Minnesota USA, mother of three, my eldest is my golden boy(literally, I am a mix of many different peoples with dark skin and black hair/brown eyes, and he is blonde haired and blue eyed, blessed magical child :heart:) and my two babies are twins! (Ok there arent babies anymore, they are 5 years old, but still MY babies :rofl:). Just did the self initiation and feeling great! I was waiting to get out of the new moon stage and see the moon!

I have always had magic, I swear, doing spells but just calling it wishing and they always came true! Including ‘wishing’ for twins and getting twins! This is how i got my husband, my house and my job! Now i have a way to do things more intentionally and probably a lot more safely! I have already done so many spells since joining this witchcraft way and things are going so well. i have pretty severe ADHD and never was able to meditate but having a focus and an altar has truly been life changing. I can meditate and channel my energy into my spellwork and it has been fabulous, I tell you!

I have been creeping through the forums and thanks all for being so helpful and amazing and welcoming! :heart::heart::magic_wand::magic_wand::magic_wand:

15 Likes

Hi Melinda. Congrats on your self initiation :grin:. I believe we all have magic in us. May your path find you adventure, joy, friends, and new understandings.

You may have noticed that we are a diverse group. Some are Wiccan, some are Pagan and some are secular. I happen to be Kemetic or follow the ancient Egyptian Neteru(deities) path

9 Likes

Yes! I love how diverse everyone is! I am making my own way, with secular God, mother earth and the deities being aspects of the Secular God i worship. So many of the deities gods and goddesses overlap throughout the world which i love! I have Nigerian, Congo, Swedish and Native Americans roots so those are intertwined with my beliefs as well! My life is a chaotic mishmash so why not have my religious practices be as well?! :rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Merry Meet @melinda6, I am a mother of 3 but my “baby” is 23… taller than me… but makes my day every time! My babygirl is also not a baby, actually she’s 13 but thinks she’s 30. So I have that going for me. :rofl: However, they will always be babies to me… & each child has their own way of making my day so much better each day.

The forum is a great place to learn & ask any question that pops up or search for answers. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your unique path. Only you know what that includes :two_hearts:

8 Likes

HI @melinda6! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great that you found the courses! Congrats on the initiation, that’s a big step. If you have any questions or anything like that just ask and someone in the forum will pop up and help you out.

If you can, drop by sometime this Thursday for the Group Ritual. They’re fun and enlightening and a good way to get to know people!

I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Hello again! I am from Harpers Ferry, WV. I am a father of one, but I do my best to make sure she’s a good one! I am divorced so it takes some effort, a lot actually.

I have been actively practicing the Craft for year now (as of Beltane!), but for years I collected things because I thought they were “cool.” When I started practicing, and the books said “You need this and that,” and I started pulling This and That off shelves and out of the closet I realized that maybe I wasn’t quite as new as I thought :blush::blush:

I’m sort of “Celtic Plus.” I am devoted to the Divine Feminine, have a connection with animals, trees and the Moon. I work with Danu and the Green Man, but also Hekate. Whatever. The Universe is a party, let’s dance.

I envy your wishing ability! You are very talented! Welcome again to our community - your community!

11 Likes

Nicely said! Being Celtic :triquetra: leaning I can understand this statement in my whole being. I will have to agree! If it works for you then keep it rolling!

9 Likes

@melinda6
You are welcomed with joy to Spells8.
I firmly believe that everyone is born magic. You’re Magick was new, bright and shiny.
It’s life that grinds it out of so many.
I’m a hereditary Witch, a Solitary Practioner. I’m a retired R.N. living in Florida. Get something to drink, put your feet up, learn something and make friends.
Blessed be, Stay safe & Know you are loved.
Garnet

9 Likes

I feel like this should be on a t-shirt! Love it!

11 Likes

@melinda6 welcome! I’m glad you found your way! I cAn relate to having wishes come true and not really realizing I was behind it! I was actually chatting about this with my mom last night. I don’t think people realize the Magick they are making every day!

11 Likes

Right?! I am seriously writing it down and getting something made with it on it! Love that!!!

9 Likes

I am itching to make something, I think this is it

9 Likes

Merry meet @melinda6,

Welcome- it is a pleasure to meet you! :blush: A huge congrats to you on completing your self-initiation and wishing you a very blessed start to the (formal) start of your magickal journey, may it be a long one that brings you much joy! :heart:

I’m glad to hear you’ve been enjoying exploring the forums so far- have you been finding everything you were searching for? There is a lot of content on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum, so feel free to use the advanced filters on the Search Tool as well as the Q&A Category to search around and get help whenever you need it- your coven is here for you! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Melinda! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hey, @melinda6 Welcome. It’s good to have you here. My babies are 18 and 20, so hard not to think of them that way. lol

8 Likes

Hello @melinda6
Congratulations on completing your self-initiation! :magic_wand: :dizzy: :sparkles:
Blessed Be! :triquetra:

7 Likes

Welcome @melinda6
Am new too, blessed be​:heartbeat::pray:g

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.