Hiiiii from Texas

Hey there, introducing myself. I’m Lauren, I’m (soon to be) 27, and I’m from around Houston, TX.
I found the website after doing a Google search for some info on candle magic, I’m excited to find a community of mystical friends. Living in the bible belt, witchy friends are hard to come by lol.

Anyways hope this message finds you all doing well, and may you all have success in your craft. :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Merry meet, @txwyldflower! :two_hearts:

Wishing you a very warm welcome to the forum- sending greetings from Poland! :wave: I know it can be hard to find witchy friends locally, so an international online coven is a great way to connect with like-minded folks from all over the world! :world_map: :two_hearts:

Feel free to check out Activities- there is always something happening here in the forum. You are warmly invited to join in and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

We are all here to learn and grow together :seedling: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It is a pleasure to meet you- blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hey there, @txwyldflower I’m Christina and it’s so nice to meet you!

4 Likes

Hi @txwyldflower! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Glad to meet you!

4 Likes

Welcome @txwyldflower!! That’s a great name, it seems to fit your vibes!! :laughing:

If you are interested in learning more and you haven’t already, make sure to start these online courses!

Courses page 1

Courses page 2

And find more on the Online Witchcraft Courses page. Whenever you have questions or comments, make sure to come back to the forum!

If you need ideas for daily rituals, visit the Daily Correspondences Page and the Lunar Spell Page

Blessed be! :dizzy:

5 Likes

Merry Meet Lauren! Welcome to Spells8! My name is Tamera and I am in South Carolina.
So glad you found us all here, looking forward to many conversations here on the forum!
Blessed Be,

4 Likes

Merry Meet,
@txwyldflower, my name is Jeannie I am from Sacramento. I love your pic!! We are delighted to meet you!
Jeannie

3 Likes