History of witches

I came across this link. It s a padcast serie about the history of witchraft. I am not sure if this is pointed out before, if so I am sorry, but I thought it might me interesting. On Spotify History of witchcraft Samual Hume

12 Likes

Greetings @Martje! :blush:

I don’t think it’s been shared before (or if it has, it’s buried deep in the archives and could use a new spark at life anyways!) so thank you so much for sharing it! :heart:

The series looks loaded with information- and nearly 50 episodes, wow! :star_struck: It also looks like I can listen to it even without having to log into Spotify, and the narrator has a very nice voice too :+1:

An awesome resource to check out- thanks so much! :raised_hands: :mage: :open_book:

8 Likes

I just book marked this @martje thank you! It looks interesting and I’m always looking for a new podcast or audio book to listen to on the 1.5 hr drive each way to treatment and even during treatment! :kissing_cat: :green_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you for this find! I’ve started listening to the first episode I like how the host presents both the historical information and the context for that history. It’s an interesting approach.

7 Likes

Oh, interesting! :thinking: I love things like this. I’ll have to bookmark it to listen to later whenever I get the chance.

Thanks for sharing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You are welcome

5 Likes