Hiya this is my intro

My name’s Becca, or Beck.
I live in Pa,
I have always had a fascination with nature and all things mystical, or the unexplainable. I’m normally not the type of person to be vocal but here I am, it’s nice to be a part of a community where it feels natural to be yourself in.
I look forward to learning something new everyday.

11 Likes

@rebecca18 merry meet! I’m Phoenix from Alabama. I’m an eclectic living in the bible belt so I found refuge and not just fantastic friends but a family within the infinite roots coven. Everyone here is so supportive helpful and wonderful and extremely gifted. You can be sure to find answers or information every time you come to the forum because each of us has some brand of magic that we specialize in and are more drawn to than anything else.

You joined us just in time as we’re getting ready to start another Weekly Witchy Challenge and everyone is welcome to participate. We’re so glad to have you here at spells8 and I look forward to seeing ya around.
:heart::candle::pray:

6 Likes

Hi and welcome! Everyone here is friendly and helpful. This community is open and accepting and full of great people. There’s lots to learn. The courses give a great background and lots of tangents for learning in whatever direction suits you. There are poeple from all over and with many different experiences and levels of experience. I’ve been here only a few weeks myself. Welcome to the fun!

6 Likes

@rebecca18 welcome. I hope you love it here.

7 Likes

Merry meet Becca @Rebecca18 and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

Thank you for sharing your introduction- it’s a pleasure to meet you and I’m glad you found your way to the forum. The coven is blessed to have you here :blush:

A good place to get started is by checking the current Merry Meet Monday post- it’s a weekly news post with all the big happenings of the week ahead :newspaper: . And as you explore the forum, please don’t hesitate to reach out if any questions come up. You have a forum full of friendly fellow coven members who are happy to help! :two_hearts:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi @rebecca18! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

Way to go, stepping outside your boundaries! I know it’s difficult to talk, and you’re free to lurk. We don’t mind our lurkers. But you’ll get more fun out of joining in I think. I was a lurker until this community and it’s much more fun to play along.

Anything special you’re looking to learn? Have you found all the Courses yet?

If you need any help, just give a holler and someone will step up and give you a hand. I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

Welcome @rebecca18 I am glad you found your way to this magical place. I am Sharon from Idaho. Blessed Be!!!

5 Likes

Welcome Becca! I’m Peaches from sunny Florida🌤 You’ve chosen a wonderful place to be!

5 Likes

I apologize for my late reply, I just noticed these notifications. Thank you I greatly appreciate it, I’m not looking for anything special just yet, just finding who I am for now and enjoying my newly found home within this community.

6 Likes

@rebecca18 there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that either. I was a member at spells 8 for almost 3 months before visiting the forum and joining in the activities and chatting with people. But as we’ve all mentioned should you find a particular interest or need advice on your works or even a question about anything someone will be able to help. Weekends are kinda quiet and replies take a little bit longer but some of us :raising_hand_woman:t2: check in fairly regularly and if you are patient someone will eventually get you the answers you want. As @Undomeher mentioned the courses are a great place to start for people just starting their journey. I suggest starting with Introductory course It’s free but even though it’s free and some of the courses after it cost the membership fee there’s a TON of good info and resources to help you find what speaks to you most. I started my journey as primarily jar spells and green magic and have since grown quite fond of candle spells, some hoodoo and I’ve gotten pretty good at reading tarot cards and pendulum readings since I started and I’m starting to develop my interest with crystals and astrology right now. Just go wherever you feel drawn to study.These guided meditations Are super easy and can help you listen to your higher self about where you’re path will lead.

Don’t be afraid to ask about anything. Everyone here was right where you are once and there truly are no stupid questions in witchcraft. You don’t know if you never ask. Blessed be, doll!

6 Likes

Thank you, much appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:
Blessed be

4 Likes