¡Hola | Hi! I will try to write in English

I will try to write in English.

I don’t know how it happened, this site found me.
I ended up answering some questions that I had no idea I knew the answers to.

I read and read and I feel like everything is familiar here.

I live in Germany but I come from America, from the south of America.

I wish everyone spoke Spanish :))

I love to draw and as they say, my illustrations hypnotize and bring out smiles from the inner child that lives in every being.

Sometimes I wish weekends were three days to dance and draw.

I send you a hug full of indigo stardust :sparkles:

14 Likes

Hello there @GraphiteWitch :wave:

Sometimes it’s funny how we end up in certain places. Someone out there in the universe thought that you just needed to be here!

Yo hablo un pequito espanol - but I’m not very good at it :sweat_smile: I know there are a few other people here who also speak Spanish. I’m sure they will make themselves known!

Feel free to hop into any of the current conversations or make your own! I would love to see some of your illustrations if you feel like sharing :blush:

9 Likes

¡Hola y bienvenida!

Me llamo Alan y soy de Escocia. Estoy aprendiendo español y puedo hablar un pequito.

This is a group full of wonderful people who are willing to provide advice and support. You will really love it here.

Blessed be

12 Likes

Hi @GraphiteWitch! I’m Amethyst. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s lovely to have you here! I don’t speak much Spanish, sad to say, but I just wanted to make you feel welcome. I’d love to see some of your drawings, hopefully, you’ll share some!

10 Likes

Welcome @GraphiteWitch I also wish everyone spoke Spanish. Sadly I have forgotten any that I knew.
We’re very glad to have you here, you will soon feel at home. Please feel free to ask for any help you need
I used to work for someone that English was her second language and she used to say “Too many words!”

If it would be easier and not insulting:
I say only important words talking to you

I am very sorry if that was insulting, I just know that she found it easier

9 Likes

Welcome! This is a great site with amazing people. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

8 Likes

Hola @GraphiteWitch! :blush:

Sorry, that is the extent of my español right there- but I do want to wish you a very warm welcome! :heart:

It is always a pleasure to welcome another artist! :art: We are blessed to have many talented creators and artists here in the coven- please know that you are also welcome to share your work in the coven (if you’d like to!). Beautiful things are always appreciated and fun to see :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Agreed! :dancer: :sparkles::blush:

Make yourself at home here, @GraphiteWitch - blessed be! :star2:

8 Likes

¡Bienvenido! ¡Me alegra que estés aquí!

9 Likes

bienvenidos al foroSoy Ayram de Grecia para escribir inglés me pongo transitorio Aquí encontrarás un gran abrazo!y muchas lecciones de conocimiento!y buena vieja bienvenida!

8 Likes

¡Hola! Bienvenido al foro! ¡Estamos muy contentos de que estés aquí! ¡Somos brujas de todo el mundo y con la magia del traductor de Google, las barreras del idioma desaparecen! ¡Es tan emocionante encontrarnos en el lugar correcto en el momento correcto! ¡Te deseo mucha alegría mientras aprendes y exploras! :heart:

Hello! Welcome to the forum! We are so glad you’re here! We are witches from around the world and with the magic of google translate, language barriers are banished! It’s so excited to find ourselves in the right place at the right time! Wishing you so much joy as you learn and explore! :heart:

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @GraphiteWitch

I’m so glad you have joined us, Ceci, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I took a few classes in Spanish when I was still in school, but sadly, I have forgotten most of it. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Ceci, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Yes, @MeganB you are right, the Universe, the Universe… He knows better :sparkles:

I really appreciate your response and appreciate the honest energy you put into them.

How nice of you to invite me to share my illustrations, when I’m ready, I will.

How nice to be a Sea Witch :ocean:

7 Likes

Hi @Cosmic_Curiosity
¡Escocia!

Scotland is one of those countries that are on my list to visit someday and with which I feel a strange connection… I don’t know why…

If you wish to practice Spanish, I am at your service.

I realize that there is a nice energy among the people in this corner.

You are an astrologer!

I love astrology.

I am learning by myself little by little. The more I learn, the less I think I know and I always end up with the Moon, with whom I am “kind of in love”, it’s like she is guiding me.

It is beautiful, to say “Blessed be”, in the country where I was born it is part of our culture to say it.
Children ask their parents, uncles, aunts, uncles, and grandparents for “the blessing”.
And among people, it is very common to say it.
I love how it sounds in English.

Blessed be.

8 Likes

HI @Amethyst [En español: Amatista, bruja de las palabras]" Word Witch"
Amethyst is a magical stone that seems to guide me when I meditate, and so is your name, how beautiful :sparkles:.

It feels so nice your warm welcome, it really does, and also your invitation to show my drawings. Thank you, I can’t find another word for it.

7 Likes

I am very sorry if that was insulting, I just know that she found it easier

Oh please! Not at all!!

Thank you for inviting me to feel at “home”, I think it’s a beautiful wish and I really appreciate you using that word, Nixi :sparkles:

8 Likes

Craftswitch [Bruja Artesana in Spanish]
Thanks for stopping by to welcome me, @Phoenix_Rose

You’re right, it feels like there are great people here :blush:

8 Likes

I can feel your and everyone else’s warm welcome, thank you :purple_heart::gift_heart::purple_heart:

I read this and I can’t help but smile :see_no_evil:

:balloon::balloon::balloon:

Again… that word!! HOME, thank you, thank you :sparkles:

Blessed be, Bry :slight_smile:

8 Likes

So kind of you, Stephanie Anne, Joy (alegría) is an emotion so full of vibrant yellow, thank you.- :sparkles: Thank you

9 Likes

Oh, Grecia/Greece, the wise land mother of many Spanish words.
I can already feel everything you describe, thank you for taking the time to use the translator, Airam :sparkles:

Σας στέλνω μια αγκαλιά :ribbon:

8 Likes

This is… :sparkles: spectacular! OMG :sob:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ailey :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

At this point, after answering the messages, my heart is beating very rapidly :sparkles:

8 Likes