¡Hola | Hi! I will try to write in English

Marsha, you made me cry…

This word…

I have always felt so different, not fitting in since I was sooo, so young that this word is like a tattoo.

Blessed is the light of the Universe that is there for all of us :sparkles::blush::sparkles:

I hug you :blossom:

8 Likes

You’re welcome, my friend. I’m sure your pictures speak as well if not better than you do. You’re really doing well!

7 Likes

Welcome @GraphiteWitch! I’m Siofra_Strega a moderator here at Spells8 too! I’m sorry that I am so late in my reply, I’m sort of on a leave at the moment, but wanted to pop over & say hi! :smiling_face:

Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of everyone’s unique path :sparkles: If you do have any questions, feel free to ask or share anything with us! We love to learn & we love to help each other the best we can! :revolving_hearts: Jump in on any open topic or feel free to start your own :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Many blessings to you too, @GraphiteWitch! :hugs::heart: Hope you’ve been making yourself right at home around here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love and Light!

8 Likes

I am so sorry I made you cry, this was not my intention.

Maybe, I should stop using this word (solitary) in describing myself. Although it’s true, I have always felt different, from a very young age. I am happy that I have found the forum :infinite_roots: because everyone here is kind, and caring. I do hope you love it here too.

With love :heart: and big hugs :hugs: always

8 Likes

Scotland is a beautiful country. I hope you manage to.visit one day and when you do that its not too wet! (It rains a LOT!). Thank you for your kind offer regarding Spanish. I think speaking with natives is by far the best way to learn.
I hope you are finding your way within the group.and are enjoying the many thinks it has to offer.

Blessed be

Alan

9 Likes

OOooh, please don’t!! It’s okay for me to cry. Crying, it is cleaning.
Tears are salty, just like seawater, which is so healthy and restorative.
Thanks for all your good wishes, Marsha :blossom::white_heart::blossom:

7 Likes

Thank you, Alan. I will.
This place is special, it has something… :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you for this beautiful energy, Bry.
I hug you! :blossom:

7 Likes

Awww! Big hugs to you too :heart: :hugs:

Also, I see that little cake next to your name- Happy Birthday, @GraphiteWitch ! :sparkles::birthday: Wishing you a fun and magickal day today. May it be a great one for you! :two_hearts: :tada:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.