Honey jar help

I am interested in doing a honey jar to try and reconcile with an ex lover. Once the spell is done can the jar be opened and further be added to the jar?

10 Likes

Merry meet @elouise

Iā€™m Kat and I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic.

While honey jars are outside of my practice, I am sure that one of the other forum members could help you out.

Weā€™re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @elouise hopefully this helps :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Hi, @elouise! Iā€™m not sure about honey jars myself. I just wanted to pop in here and say hi and welcome you to the forum!

9 Likes

@moderators

8 Likes

Welcome to the coven my name is Devenne Iā€™m a Chaos witch.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

8 Likes

I just wanted to drop in and say hi. Iā€™m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity.

@SilverBear has a spell for everything, she may already have one. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Good morning and welcome.

Honey is used to sweeten any spell work and can be used in combination with any other herbs or crystals or petitions within the jar.

Jar spells are considered sympathetic magick.

Dictionary Definition: (Alternative Belief Systems) a type of magic in which it is sought to produce a large-scale effect, often at a distance, by performing some small-scale ceremony resembling it, such as the pouring of water on an altar to induce rainfall.

Sympathetic magick is based on the principle that ā€œlike produces like.ā€ ā€“ Law of attraction.

I am in my crone stage of life - so I will leave you with this bit of advice ā€“ ā€œBe careful what you ā€œwitchā€ for.ā€

My advice is just thatā€¦advice: Take what resonates, leave behind what doesnā€™t.

True love always starts from within. The more you love yourself, the more confident you will be. You can not love another fully if you can not even love yourself.

Ask yourself a few questions before diving into love spells ā€“

Was the relationship toxic?
Your ex has another partner already ā€“ would you be causing pain if you interfered?
Do you want a partner that is supportive? Are they supportive?
When was the last time you looked in the mirror and gave yourself a compliment?
Is this person worth it?
What is the goal of this spell?
What are you expecting to get after the spell is done?

The universe always provides you with what you need - even if you canā€™t see it clearly nowā€¦the universe may stop you from being with certain people because you need time to experience new things or there were lessons that you needed to learn.

Take this time to learn, and grow and improve your inner self.

If you have to ā€˜forceā€™ or ā€˜manipulateā€™ someone into coming back to you - that person is not for you.

Thatā€™s my advice. Take what resonates. Leave behind what doesnā€™t.

Just know you must be confident in your spell work - spells only work if you 100% believe they will ā€“ that goes for ALL spell casting. You can fool others, you can fool yourself, but you can not fool the universe. She knows.

Best of luck to you and you deserve someone who loves you for youā€¦not because you used a jar to get them. :two_hearts:

Blessed be.

PS - once the jar is sealed - itā€™s sealed. If you unseal it you need to start all over again with a new one.

7 Likes

Hello @elouise,

Welcome to the forum! :heart: Iā€™m Bry, one of the moderators here and an Eclectic Witch. Itā€™s a pleasure to meet you!

I see youā€™ve already got some wonderful resources shared by fellow coven members already - I canā€™t think of anything else to add aside from my support :blush:

However you choose to proceed from here, Iā€™m wishing you all the best. May your magick help lead you to the path that is the best for you - so mote it be :pray: :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Pure magic. Thankyou @SilverBear :green_heart:

7 Likes