đź”­ Horoscope Readings - A Message for Your Zodiac Sign (Jun 5 - 11)

At the current moment, Horoscope Readings are public- if you wish to comment privately, please head over to A Sacred Space (a private space for coven members). Thank you!

Merry meet!

Would you like some advice for the week ahead? Is there anything you should be aware of, or perhaps something exciting for you to look forward to? :eyes:

Zodiac Horoscope Messages Spells8

~ Welcome to Horoscope Readings! ~

These readings - designed to be used as general advice, warnings, and/or encouragement, as decided by the divine - are provided with the hope of helping you get a peek at the coming days and prepare for your week ahead :crystal_ball:

When creating each specialized horoscope, the following details are examined:

1. :scroll: The general qualities of each of the Zodiac sun signs
  2. :sun: The current position of the sun in the Zodiac
  3. :full_moon: The current position of the moon in the Zodiac
  4. :crescent_moon: The current moon phase
  5. :ringer_planet: The movement of other planets in the Zodiac
  6. :sparkles: Any advice from the divine (delivered through a tarot card for your sign)

Before we begin, take a moment to find and learn about your sun sign if you aren’t already familiar with it :star2:

Find My Sun Sign

Click here to find your sun sign

Your sun sign is the Zodiac sign that the sun was in at the time of your birth. In order to figure out your sun sign, all you need to know is your birthday! :birthday:

Find your birthday in the list below. For more information about the general qualities and traits associated with each Zodiac, click on the link (the blue text).

THE TWELVE SIGNS OF THE WESTERN ZODIAC

• Aries : March 21 – April 19
  • Taurus : April 20 – May 20
  • Gemini : May 21 – June 20
  • Cancer : June 21 – July 22
  • Leo : July 23 – August 22
  • Virgo : August 23 – September 22
  • Libra : September 23 – October 22
  • Scorpio : October 23 – November 21
  • Sagittarius : November 22 – December 21
  • Capricorn : December 22 – January 19
  • Aquarius : January 20 – February 18
  • Pisces : February 19 – March 20

For those on the cusp (aka those born at the very beginning or tail end of a Zodiac sign month), you may find that you feel closer to one of (or both of) the Zodiac signs on either side of your birthday. Feel free to look at the readings for both and choose whichever resonates with you most.

~ Horscope Readings ~

For the week of Monday, June 5 - Sunday, June 11

Sun in : Gemini
Moon in : Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries
Moon phases : Waning Gibbous, Last Quarter, Waning Crescent

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Select your sun sign to receive your horoscope

Aries

:aries: Aries

Slow down and take a deep breath, Aries. How much time have you been putting into your work or responsibilities lately? How much time have you been devoting to home and self care? One way or another, things are leaning heavily in one direction this week, and it’s likely to put a strain on you. The push and pull of different forces- domestic, work, friends, responsibilities- is leaving you feeling pulled in too many directions with not enough energy to go around. Reflecting this is the Moon, who reaches a Last Quarter in your neighboring sign this weekend, only to teeter out of balance and fall into your realm as a Waning Crescent Moon on Sunday. So hang in there, Aries! If you can prioritize tasks and not be afraid to reach out for help from others, you should be able to get through the week triumphant.

Tarot Card : Queen of Pentacles, Reversed

Taurus

:taurus: Taurus

Something is opening up for you this week, Taurus- giving you a great opportunity to further enhance your spiritual quest and perhaps your magickal abilities. But this door isn’t a physical one, and it may not be obvious at first glance. Be extra mindful of who and what crosses your path this week, as they may be more than they appear. It is also worth taking extra time to explore your dreams, as messages may be coming from your deeper conscious. Keep an open mind and trust your instincts- listening to your heart, trusting your guides, and working with your own inner voice are all keys to success for you this week.

Tarot Card : The High Priestess

Gemini

:gemini: Gemini

The Sun has settled in comfortably into your sign, Gemini, and for better or worse, you have also settled into your current life circumstances. Things are likely to continue as usual this week, but you may be able to sense that change is on the horizon. The Sun will leave you at the Solstice- but there’s no need to fear! Change is a constant in life, and this is your reminder that growing and developing are healthy parts of your life journey. Lucky for you, your ruling planet Mercury is coming home into your sign on Sunday- let this shift in energies help push you to step out of your bubble and open new doors of opportunity, especially in areas involving communication and making new connections.

Tarot Card : The Wheel of Fortune, Reversed

Cancer

:cancer: Cancer

Although you get the sense that something new and exciting is on the horizon, there’s something blocking it from coming to be this week, Cancer. Your ruling planet, the Moon, is far away in Capricorn on Monday and Tuesday- the exact opposite of where you rest in the Zodiac cycle. The distance to your ruling planet may cause you to feel more worn down and emotionally drained than usual, making it difficult to get through your usual responsibilities, and lack any extra energy for starting new endeavors. But like the moon and her phases or a double-edged sword, there is another side to this situation, and any troubles you are feeling will soon pass. Get the rest you crave and nurture your needs, Cancer- you are going to be okay.

Tarot Card : Ace of Swords, Reversed

Leo

:leo: Leo

Make way for Leo this week! Beautiful Venus is sliding into your sign on Monday, giving you a burst of love- you may experience these emotions as a strengthened attraction to others, or perhaps an increase in your own self-confidence. This is wonderful and it’s okay to have fun with it, but enjoy the glamour with a bit of caution- the Moon has wandered far away into Aquarius, the sign on the exact opposite side of the cycle from you, and you may find that your inner guiding voice is harder to pick up on than usual. With the excitement and glamour drowning out the voice of your guides, you may be tempted to get lost in emotion- be extra aware of any possessive tendencies and avoid trying to control situations you don’t have a firm grasp of. A good strategy to get through the week is to schedule quiet time- take a few moments here and there to actively check in with yourself and connect with your guides or deities. Know that they are there for you even when you can’t hear them.

Tarot Card : Four of Pentacles

Virgo

:virgo: Virgo

The things you have been working on over the last two weeks are ripening, Virgo. As the days pass and the weekend arrives, the Moon will sink far away into the murky waters of Pisces- the sign exactly opposite of you in the Zodiac cycle. You may begin to feel some doubt and uncertainty about what you are doing, or even about who you are and the path you are on. Know that this is a natural part of the journey, and help is out there! Now is a good time for you to seek aid in traditions- this might be a long-established group or organization, or wisdom that has been passed down over the ages. What you are doing and going through may be new to you, but find reassurance that it is not new to humanity- reach out, and you will find both stability and the knowledge you need to continue.

Tarot Card : The Hierophant

Libra

:libra: Libra

The scales are tipping this week for you, Libra, and it’s going to be a challenge to keep things in balance. Look to your work life- have you been working too much lately? Or have you been struggling with procrastination and burnout? The Waning Moon is shrinking in the sky and getting further and further away from you- on Sunday you might feel especially drained, as the Moon will rest in Aries, the sign exactly opposite of where you are in the Zodiac cycle. This week, stability will best be found by being mindful of your finances and working through your most important tasks. Make a budget and a plan and stick to it, even if temptations try to lead you astray.

Tarot Card : King of Pentacles, Reversed

Scorpio

:scorpius: Scorpio

Who knew that “happily ever after” would be so much work? You’ve put in a lot of effort, but it’s not time to reap the rewards just yet, Scorpio. Be mindful of your relationships this week, as the waters are looking to be a bit rough over the coming days. Emotions are high but the Moon is Waning, leaving you feeling overflowing and then empty in turns. It may be harder than usual to express yourself, but resist the urge to cut off contact or draw lines, especially when working through an important issue with a loved one. Although the waters are rough, remember all of the work you have put in to reach this point- a storm like this is nothing in the long run. You can weather this one too.

Tarot Card : Ten of Cups, Reversed

Sagittarius

:sagittarius: Sagittarius

Last week’s Full Moon in your sign brought a lot of opportunity and abundance, but she took a lot of that energy with her when she moved along on her path in the skies. There’s a sense of loneliness and loss in the air around you this week, Sagittarius, and as someone who is usually quick to take action and seek a solution, you may find yourself rushing for a cure. But there is no one pill for happiness- this week, it’s worth carefully studying your emotions and needs before you move forward in order to avoid charging down the wrong path. Some of the choices put in front of you are going to involve other people- be mindful of them and their needs too, or else a choice that seems good for you is going to cause you more strife than happiness in the long run.

Tarot Card : The Lovers, Reversed

Capricorn

:capricorn: Capricorn

There are tantalizing things in store for you this week, Capricorn! Be it opportunities, invitations, or gifts, there is going to be temptation to take a bite of whatever is being offered. The Moon will be visiting in your sign at the start of the week too, making you feel more emotionally drawn to certain opportunities than you usually might. Keep in mind that while it’s okay to enjoy the good things, trouble comes from overindulgence. Watch out for Pluto Retrograde coming into your sign on Sunday, making it even harder to break out from any pits you have fallen into. Try to keep a clear head and always keep your personal ethics in mind- if something seems “too good to be true” this week, it probably is.

Tarot Card : The Devil

Aquarius

:aquarius: Aquarius

An issue with money or financial stress that has been weighing heavily on your mind and shoulders looks about to be resolved, Aquarius. A light of hope is shining, made even brighter by the Moon coming to visit your sign on Wednesday and Thursday this week. You have already put some of the pieces in place and are moving in a positive direction- so keep going where you are headed! If helping hands are offered, don’t shun them- you have people and resources there to help you when you need it. With changes coming your way, it’s looking to be a positive week for you!

Tarot Card : Five of Pentacles, Reversed

Pisces

:pisces: Pisces

There are many doors in front of you, Pisces, and you hold the key! The Waning Moon slots into a beautiful Last Quarter at home in your sign at the end of the week, giving you an extra boost of balance and stability. From where you are standing now, you have a good viewpoint of many potential roads ahead- just think carefully about your goals and where you want to be, because not all paths are as beautiful as they seem from afar. Take some time to think about your goals and what you really want. Once you’ve thought things through, go ahead and step forward- it’s time for you to go to the next level.

Tarot Card : Seven of Cups

Interested in Astrology? Check out the Astrology Master Post for a vast collection of resources for your studies! :star:

As always, if you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback about your horoscope this week, please feel free to share it in the comments. Thank you! :hugs:

Whatever the divine has in store for you over the coming days- wishing you a blessed week!

:star2:

9 Likes

Oh great, first The Tower and now this? :sweat_smile: Can I take a rain check on this week, please?

6 Likes

My Sun is in Libra, Moon in Cancer, and Rising in Pisces. Libra and Cancer have been spot on from all signs on the forum lately, LOL. Like I said I am semi listening. Pisces does sound very promising though.

5 Likes

Slow works for me… :smiling_face:
Just hoping for a little sunshine to bask in! :smile_cat: :sun:

5 Likes

I feel like I should offer an apology for the cards this week- I was so surprised by all the reversals that kept appearing :sweat_smile:

After stepping back and looking at everything it occurred to me that , yeah- it’s tough, but it does track with the overall June Forecast that the talented @MeganB did. Here’s to hoping that for those of us with tough stuff on the horizon, that we get it out of the system this week. May the rest of June be easy sailing from here (so mote it be!) :pray:

You should have seen my face when this one popped up- especially after the Tower last week. What did we Scorpios do to deserve this? :sweat_smile:

Then again, and I can’t speak for anyone else, but the Ten of Cups Reversed is the dictionary picture of what this week is going to be like for me- I’m dreading it lol.

Kind of love and hate it when the cards are spot on about bad things :laughing:

May the best aspects of your signs come out and aid you this week, Heav3n- whatever comes, I hope it turns out to be a good week for you! :blush:

May the clouds part and sun shine brightly for you, Celestia! And if the sun in the celestial heavens is being shy, well, then a soul as brilliant as you can always make your own sunshine too :sun: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a blessed week!

5 Likes

You know what, you’re right… :thinking: I haven’t looked at it again since I wrote it but I’m going to check in on it again. I did my own monthly reading and it looks rough so I mean… this all tracks :joy:

5 Likes

:joy:

In the face of rough readings, I guess everything aligning is a silver lining :laughing:

6 Likes

I suppose you’re right @BryWisteria :rofl: and I’m going to steal that meme!

5 Likes

Hahaha it’s all yours, my friend! Memes are meant to be shared :laughing: :+1: :heart:

5 Likes

Dying at this meme @BryWisteria.

5 Likes

Hahaha I’m happy if you liked it, @Heav3n! :laughing: :heart:

2 Likes

The week of Jun 5 - 11 has passed. For current horoscopes and more recent astrological information, please visit the Astrology Section of the forum! :star2: