How do I be very good in wizardry

Hi it’s nice being among you guy but I need a friend who will help me be a very good witch

5 Likes

Hi there! Nice to meet you :blush:

We’re all fairly friendly here! I’m sure others will post more links and I’m no good at introductions, but you might try out the lessons on the Spells8 homepage! There are so many there and they cover a range of topics. We also have several members here that post a lot of information and experiences. I myself have a YouTube channel and podcast.

Being a witch takes work, practice, and patience! I’m sure you’ll do just fine :blush:

4 Likes

Hi @Uchechi! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

As the lovely @MeganB, those courses are some of the best around to start out with. Do you have any idea of what kind of magic you’d like to do? That might help us help you as well.

If you have any questions, about the lessons or anything else, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry meet @Uchechi :blush:

Welcome to the forum! If you are looking for materials and content to help you improve your witchcraft, then I am happy to say that you are in a great place!

Others have already mentioned the Courses- the lessons are wonderful resources to embark on your journey in a step-by-step and easy-to-digest way. Have you found the Self-Initiation Ritual yet? That is a really great starting point that helps build magickal confidence and identity :sparkles::mage:

Wicca-Self-Initiation-Witchcraft-Course

The forum is also here for you! If you are searching for information about a particular aspect of magick, the Search Tool is a great way to quickly find what you are seeking. And if you have any questions, head over to the Q&A Category to get advice and wisdom from your fellow coven members.

Don’t be afraid to reach out- you have many friendly fellow coven members here who are happy to help or even just chat :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon Uchechi- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.