How do you find and connect with a deity?

Such wonderful suggestions! I become more charged and delighted with the enthusiasm and generosity of people like The travel Witch and too many to mention.
If someone asks me “Are they good witches or bad witches?” I’ll answer “They’re ALL GOOD WITCHES!” :innocent:

3 Likes

In this case, I’d say listen to your heart not your senses. Your eyes can deceive you and your ears don’t always hear subliminal messages. (Honestly, there was a time when manufacturers were putting sub. messages on their TV ad. They had to stop when caught, but people can be manipulative and deceiving. Trust your heart. God works in mysterious ways.

2 Likes

thanks for your email TTW. How kind of you to take the time to give me more information on a very important and sensitive subject. You’re the best.

2 Likes

@MidnightVixxen:
Can’t help to borrow a comment a read long time ago, why Arabs keep many wives.
Only if they can afford to keep them and, here is the key, while they argue among them, He will be left at peace :joy::rofl:.
So, would like to have as many deities as possible.
Will always have a favourite one though!:smiley:

2 Likes

You are just too cute. :grin: :grin:

3 Likes

Is that another expression for:"
I’ve crossed the line"?
Sometimes can not control myself🤣

1 Like

No, you’re just funny and charming. You make me smile :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

We say here: mould got broken after being born & the reply: yeah, they closed the factory!
Mum said something like it after given birth to twins🙏

3 Likes

OMG, Tell your Mum I said OUCH Got to go do my lessens.

2 Likes

She’s passed away to a better place.
Don’t apologize…
I keep in contact through my dreams😊.
She had Dementia, was quick!
Bless her, gonna miss her, because have her sense of humour and temper :two_hearts::pray:

2 Likes

She’s a Sagittarius, Moon in Libra.
Too me explains a lot after all these years.:blush::pray:

3 Likes

Guess I have offended someone here, which was not my intention.
Lack of humour?
In some cultures is also rude not explain your actions.
Keep whatever is that you do and I will do the same.
Thank you very much
Bye

2 Likes

I have an amazing guided meditation into the underworld where you have an opportunity to meet your deity :black_heart: let me know if you’d like me to share (I could email it maybe?)

2 Likes

I’ve been doing kundalini yoga and these mantras are an important part of it! I feel so connected chanting

2 Likes

You are very kind, @Garnet- enthusiasm is contagious! :grin: I love how passion flows between coven members. I get a lot of inspiration from the wonderful and talented folks here- yes, all very good witches indeed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I like working with multiple deities too! :raised_hands: I’ve found they all have their unique strengths that apply well to different kinds of rituals or requests.

May I ask who your favorite diety is, Basil? :blush:

That’s amazing, @AliceInWonderdab! Mantras are a wonderful form of meditation and great way to connect with higher powers :sparkles: Enjoy!

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Question about Splitting Posts

This is for ‘Mum’. With respect. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@Garnet
Thank you

5 Likes

:relaxed: I’d have to have a moment of silence in respect’ lol

3 Likes

Thank you Dearest girl. Blessed be.

2 Likes