How I found my positive outlet

I’ve been so completely wrapped up in healing people and learning more about who I’m supposed to be that I completely spaced the introduction :woozy_face:🥲 well good morning to you all I hope you all are having a beautiful morning so far or day depending where you are at​:herb::sparkles:. My name is Brittany, I am 27 years old I am a stay at home to an almost 8 year little boy who is just the sweetest soul you’ll ever meet and I am married to my best friend who I’ve known since I was 11 and he was 13. Today is our 5 year dating anniversary and tomorrow will be our 1 year wedding anniversary :relieved:I’ve always been drawn to magick and witchcraft since I was 4 years old, something about it was just always so beautiful and peaceful to me. From watching Sabrina the teenage witch lol to charmed to literally alll of the witchy shows movies you name it every year for Halloween I was a witch. I’ve always been drawn to nature, animals. I have a whole zoo at my house I rescue any kind all the way down to injured grasshoppers :sob:. I am a huge empath and I’ve just now been able to find a way to cope with it. It’s a beautiful feeling being able to have people open up and share things they’re not able to share with just anyone and I’m able to “pray” for them. In other terms I say a healing spell I ALWAYS get their permission before I proceed, but once they open up to me my head will not stop spinning and it gets so heavy and I can’t get my words out until I close my eyes and start meditating and my healing spell for them. It’s such a beautiful experience. I love helping fellow witches I found my tribe but I’m looking to find coven to join I currently live in AZ BUT I can always FaceTime text lol :joy: I need genuine friends :sob::sob::sob: sorry long post I get so passionate and I am so so excited to finally have found something I believe in I was raised Christian but i never was really connected with it like I am with the Wiccan religion. It’s such a beautiful feeling :sob:

14 Likes

@Misfitbabe hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. This is a great place to learn and grow. Look forward to getting to know you

9 Likes

Merry Meet @Misfitbabe Blessed Be to you for the healing works you do for others.
My name is Rowan and I’m in South Carolina.
I’m happy that your path has led you here to Spells8/Infinite Roots and I am looking forward to speaking with you more here on the forum.
Blessed Be,

8 Likes

Big warm welcome from Australia. This forum is amazing. Never ever be sorry for sharing your passion, it is a beautiful thing. Embrace it. No one here will think any differently of you. In fact they are just as passionate and will be just as excited right along with you. If you ever have any questions just reach out and ask. This coven has the most beautiful and kind people. There is always someone here that is willing and able to help. Even if it’s just for a chat. Looking forward to getting to know you and so happy to have you with us.

8 Likes

So nice to meet you! I look forward to talking with you as well!:sparkles:

8 Likes

Thank you for being so kind!! :sob: I look forward to getting to know you as well! Thank you so much!

8 Likes

Thank you so much! You as well!:relieved:

8 Likes

You’re most welcome. I can just tell you have such a kind and loving soul. You tuly are most welcome here. I’m so pleased that you have found this place. There are no coincidences. You are here for a reason.
I know I found this place for a reason. I have found love, support and guidance for parts of my life that I would have never expected to. I’m only a newbie and I’m still learning. But I have learnt so much from this amazing group already.

8 Likes

Good morning @Misfitbabe! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I do have a few friends that live in the AZ area though! I’m happy that you found Spells8 & the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots:

You mentioned that you use FaceTime, on Thursdays there is a (Group Ritual - Oct 21) A Cup for the Hunter’s Moon :full_moon: that also has a Zoom Meeting for the activity if you are able to make it a some point! (The linked post is for this past Thursday, a new 1 will be posted next week to join) Until the next Group Ritual though go through the Spells8 Courses for some great information & printables.

I have been actively practicing for a little over a year, that’s after a 20 some odd year “break” :joy: I am studying astrology & recently started reading & learning about Celtic Paganism.

Feel free to jump in on any post or ask any questions! Someone will get back to you as soon as they can, everyone here is very helpful & supportive. :heart: :dizzy:

8 Likes

Hi @Misfitbabe! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Keep an eye out for the next Merry Meet Monday- Forum News post, it will tell you what’s going on in the coven and what activities are going on so you can jump in with some of that lovely energy you have and have some fun.

If you have any questions just ask and I’ll be happy to answer them. I look forward to chatting with you!

9 Likes

Ohhh I love that thank you so much!!

7 Likes

You’re welcome! :smiley:

6 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: thank you so so so much I will definitely be joining the next one!!!

8 Likes

Thank you so much :pleading_face::sob:

7 Likes

You are very welcome! :hugs: Have a great weekend! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Were you able to celebrate the Full Moon this week?

7 Likes

Yes ma’am I sure did🥰

7 Likes

I hope you do as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome :relaxed::revolving_hearts:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m a certified crystal healer and also a true life empath. (Most say that like it’s a fashion statement and don’t truly know it’s not just a blessing lol).
Anyway, when I was reading your intro, I felt as if I were reading mine lol :joy:
It looks like you’ve got a bunch of great sources. In the meanwhile, if you ever need anything, don’t hesitate!!! We’re all one huge family here.
Oh btw, thank you for also being a healer, we need more of us!! I too have an almost 8 year old but a daughter. She’ll be 8 on Halloween :jack_o_lantern: and I have 3 boys! 4,11 and 15.
It was so nice to meet you!
Blessed be :pray:

9 Likes

Hi @Misfitbabe! I’m RoseMary (aka Peaches) from Florida. So glad you found your way here to this wonderful group of people, I’m sure you’re going to love it here! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes