How often should I do spells

You can be a witch and not cast a spell for a month, or once a day. It’s all up to you and how much energy you have. What’s right for me might not be right for you. But you’re not going to get in trouble if you miss a day or something like that. It’s all good!

7 Likes

You can cast spells whenever you feel the need to; there’s no set number in any given time period. When I first started, I used to cast spells during every moon phase (except the New Moon) but that was very draining after a while. If I want to do some spell work, I meditate and see if there’s anything going on in my life that needs some improvement. Spell work is not the only witchy thing you can do though. You can also meditate, make tea, cook, draw a tarot or oracle card, journal, or even do embroidery.

7 Likes

Thank you that’s so helpful, xx

5 Likes

Thank you , I concentrate but I don’t actually feel like I’m using any power ? I’m guessing this comes with practice ? Xx

6 Likes

@amanda44 hi as the others said how much or how little is up to you. I would recommend pacing yourself though, especially at first. It’s easy to get overwhelmed with all the great info. If you need any help just ask.

7 Likes

Thank you so much ! It’s all a little overwhelming because I want to learn so much ! But I understand it’s going to take years ! And like most things we never stop learning , I have adhd so reading and absorbing it makes it difficult , but I am printing off the pages I can so I have them to go back over when ever needed . Thank you and everyone so much for your lovely support ! Although I worry I will start irritating you all if I ask too much ? Today I was feeling a little down miss my daughter and son who are in England , so I did the tea meditation used my moon water and I feel so much better ! I think I worry I am doing things wrong , but I am very careful what I say in my thoughts if not going off something that’s printed on spell 8 . Sorry I’m rambling on hahahah xxx

7 Likes

@amanda44 no worries lol you are fine. Ask whatever you need too. Ppl here are great and happy to help.

6 Likes

Today I did some black tea meditation, I was wanted to see what my spirit guide may be , it was quite blank then I saw in bright gold a bears head ? What do you think ? Thank you x

5 Likes

Your spirit guide might be a bear or do some research on what gods or goddesses associate with the bear symbol. Or that’s what I would do anyway lol. If you have a pendulum you could ask some questions to narrow things down a bit.

4 Likes

A quick check shows Artemis, Callistor and Odin all associated with bears. Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

It was very vivid !!! Yes I will have to look in to it , I don’t want to doubt it but then don’t want to get it wrong lol , I have to say I can’t believe how many people on social media try getting money out of me for messages and readings ! Do you think any are genuine ? I find it very rude

4 Likes

Thank you so much x

4 Likes

I would say most are fakes. Someone that is truly in the craft will want to help because it’s the right thing to do, not to get paid. I have charged money for service before but never when someone needed help. For example a reading on is there man cheating versus safely leaving domestic violence. Want and need always factor in for me

4 Likes

Exactly ! If I had asked that would be expected , but these random people ask to follow me then pop up with I have an important message etc etc .

4 Likes

Oh ya those ppl are fakes for sure lol. If I have something someone needs to hear I just say it. Either they listen or they don’t. This is a really safe place and the ppl here will never do that to you

4 Likes

Yes that’s so nice feeling safe , so many people use it to there gain don’t think that’s the best way to live . Unless you advertise and someone contacted you , have a wonderful weekend and thank you x

4 Likes

Your welcome. Have a great weekend also

5 Likes

You can also look into this post:

For the other side of the question - how many is too many?

Tem

5 Likes

It can definitely come with practice, but don’t try to concentrate too hard or force yourself to feel anything.

5 Likes