How To Deal With Spiritual Burn Outs

Oh no! Those can be awful, I’ve heard. I started to make a joke about my roof, but this is no joking matter. My sincerest wishes to you for good health. You are such a wonderful person!

6 Likes

Oh dear, sending you love and light healing energies

5 Likes

Hello Christopher,
I can understand spiritual burnout so what I do is keep it simple, I generally do yoga :woman_in_lotus_position: as my spiritual inspiration for motivation.
As well as lightning some sage to clear all the energies around me but know I can’t even do that cause my roommate is allergic so I just smell my smudge stick! I wave it in the air and imagine the smoke :dash: and take deep inhalations while it’s pressed up against my nose. Recently I had a big move so it’s made it a challenge to attend any ritual and has made it very challenging to do any ritual in a Christian home. I have many battles. I have to be craftier in my pursuit of happiness. So I lit my one candle that Is white with my symbolism that keeps me inspired. It’s a daily flame :fire: that helps me connect to spirit. I connect to my lovely coven when I can. It’s people like you that keep me connected in my craft. I connect to my diety through prayer :pray:t4: and journaling in my B.O.S! I connect to my amethyst that helps me find my wisdom within! I know my amethyst will aid me in my journey! I connect to my stone for strength in my recovery! I know that I am sovereign and I try to be mindful even when I am so airy!
All I would like to point out is since my move I feel burned out cause I don’t have all my witchy correspondences! I feel left out cause I haven’t been able to do some of the rituals that were recommended due to no supplies. It left me feeling burned out from this move! I just can’t wait till I can put all this behind me.
I am glad we touched on this topic so I don’t feel alone.

Also looking back I need to work smarter as well and be mindful of what I put in my home. I need to keep a positive flow. I have had lots of clutter in the past! I have 3 storages and I am not looking forward to bringing all my stuff to the new home. I don’t want to be overwhelmed with too much!

I made an oath to myself to practice Feng Shui in my home so I don’t have too much clutter in my home anymore! Fung Shui has room plans, techniques, and inspiration to transform your home for health and happiness! It uses the five elements to show destructive and creative cycles! It has a Table of elements in colors for different room locations. It teaches Chi energy
Yin and Yang :yin_yang:

![image|375x500](upload://jO

OAas52vSXvZefds0JTbkvDVAA.jpeg)
I wonder if you could use some Feng Shui
This is a book that you can get and a video that can help you understand Feng Shui
Spirit Science Feng Shui
Amazon book Holistic Feng Shui
U tube video on Feng Shui
The ancients looked up to this way of thinking and you can decide whether or not these principles can help you get in the right direction! You can use a garden in your living space. Or what about your office? What about your bedroom or bathroom?
This can help your spiritual path too and influence your life! I hope that this can help with any blockages you may be experiencing! This is an art :framed_picture: this can help your destiny as well!
May this bring your yin and Yang :yin_yang: into balance!

Jeannie

5 Likes