Howdy! From Texas!

Hello! My name is Ashley. I am from Texas! We don’t all say “howdy”. I just found it very fitting. I began my spiritual journey back in high school and have just started to become serious again, nearly 20 years later. I have a great group of friends and we are navigating this together. I am eager to be here! I am married. Also, a mother of four. I’m also a mom to throw away pets: a chinchilla, three snakes, a dog, three cats, and a lizard. I’m really excited to meet new people and learn a lot. :black_heart:

8 Likes

Merry meet @ashley40! :blush:

Wow, it sounds like you have a full house! I am sure your kids, friends, and pets keep you on your toes! :grin: Although I’ve never heard the term “throw away pet” before?

Please make yourself at home here! A good place to get started is by checking the weekly news post: Merry Meet Monday. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! You have a forum full of friendly fellow coven members happy to help and chat :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome, welcome @ashley40 , it’s so great to have you here. Welcome to the coven :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: my na e is Nicki. @TheTravelWitch has given you some lovely tips on the places that you can start :wink: your journey around the coven.

Do feel free to get comfortable with us. Looking forward in hear from you again soon.

Blessed Be :heart:

6 Likes

Hi @ashley40! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! We’re a friendly bunch here so find an activity and jump right into the fun. A good one to start out with is this week’s Group Ritual on Thursday. After the Autumn Equinox tomorrow. It’s a fun way to get to know what the others in the coven are up to.

Like @TheTravelWitch said, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. We’re here to help! Looking forward to chatting with you more!

5 Likes

@ashley40 hi welcome. It’s nice to meet you.

5 Likes

Thank you! YES! Throw away pets… they’ve all been rescues. :black_heart:

4 Likes

Oh thank you! I’m so excited to be here!

4 Likes

Hello! :wave:t3: Nice to meet you!!:black_heart:

3 Likes

I see- thank you for teaching me the new term! You have a very kind for giving your pets a new chance at life by rescuing them :dog: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cat:

I hope you’ve been enjoying the forum so far! Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions :blush: Love and Light! :two_hearts:

4 Likes