Husband Is Sick After 2nd Vaccination

My husband got his 2nd covid shot and he’s had a bad reaction, If any of you could see your self clear to throw some positive energy out into the universe for him I would be so grateful! :pray:t2: :candle:

15 Likes

@Garnet, I moved this to it’s own topic and I am linking to it in the Energy Exchange Circle. Sending positive energy your way for both him and his healing and for you as you stand with him in this time.

4 Likes

You all have been so kind, I’m a little teary.

5 Likes

@Garnet. All the best, hopes gets well soon.:pray::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh no, I’m so sorry! I pray that it will pass and he will be back to himself soon!

5 Likes

@Garnet. Crying is good, do not hold it. You will feel much better soon.
Everything will be alright :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Sending lots of love and support your way @Garnet. Things will get better, just hold in there.

5 Likes

I will light a candle for him now! Please keep us updated on how he does. Blessed Be! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Aphrodite? Athena? Gaia? Hecate?
Hestia? Persephone? Selene? Ceres?
Diana, Minerva, Venus, Bast?
Hathor? Isis? Brighid? Ceridwen?
Morrigan? Freya? Frigg" Hel?, Danu? Sif?
Whom do I call? Each by name?
As I am but a simple woman, let me just say:
Mother.
Guardian, nurturer of my soul.
Most beloved of the Gods.
Bless all in this Infinite Roots Coven.
Guide them in their journey for knowledge ,
As they seek 'The Way to enlightenment.
Kindness, empathy and unending love
flows generously from each of them.
I ask that what they have given to me
be showered down upon each them.
I have been so generously blessed.
It is my fervent plea that they will be also.
As I have spoken, so it shall be.

7 Likes

I hope he starts to get better!! Healthy Healing Energy heading your way and for all!
Much Love :cupid:

7 Likes

HE’S FEELING BETTER! Still unsteady on his feet but all of your energy has worked. Thanks.

11 Likes

You are very welcome! I hope he has continued good health! Talk to you soon!

7 Likes

Keeping him in my thoughts and prayers! :candle:

6 Likes

He’s getting stronger.

7 Likes

@Garnet , I’m sorry to hear that! I hope it passes soon. I had my second ome yesterday and so far so good! No reaction
Positive love and light his way.
Blessed be

6 Likes

Good! I’m glad!

4 Likes

Thank you so much. He’s doing so much better. Your Karma did a 1-up for your kindness. :candle: :candle: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I will light a candle for him this evening, may he continue to strengthen and heal.
Blessed Be,

4 Likes

I’d give you 5 hearts but that would almost be silly. Love you all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

He is much better and it gladdens my heart how many if you pulled together to offer support.

5 Likes