Hypersthene Information 💎

**Hypersthene**

Mineral Family: Orthorhombic Pyroxenes
Structure: Magnesium, Iron,Silicon Dioxide
Hardness: 5.5-6
Chakra: Third Eye
Zodiac: Sagittarius, Leo, Aries, Aquarius
Element: Fire, Water

Hypersthene will help assist psychic abilities, it will activate the third eye chakra, opening up your intuition. Hypersthene is a great tool to have for dealing with trauma!! (I know!). More properties are: it helps you with your life path, passion, opportunities, living in the present moment, focus, wisdom, truth, self discovery, self healing, empathy, Intuition, clarity, confidence, breaking addictions, etc!

8 Likes

Never heard of this one but I love it :heart_eyes: Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You are very welcome!! Do you have another one you’d like to know a little more about??

5 Likes

You’re doing so much awesome work already I didn’t want to throw ones out and put you off your game :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I did learn there was such a thing as watermelon tourmaline though so that sounds amazing lol :slight_smile: No rush though mind :slight_smile: I’ve got them all bookmarked but only half of them in my BOS so far lol :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Ooh, that’s a good one!!! I’ll add it to be next for Tomorrow :wink: Thanks

5 Likes

No worries lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Keep the wisdom coming :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Very pretty stone! Thanks so much for sharing!

4 Likes

This one is really new to me, not even sure if I am pronouncing this name correct :roll_eyes: but I like it anyways

6 Likes

It’s pronounced hypers theeene.

5 Likes

Of course!!! You’re always welcome :relaxed::rose:

4 Likes