I am doin' a thing

I am releasing a book on Amazon sometime in Jan 2022! - I ordered a proof to look over before I make it live…I AM SO EXCITED lol.

Summary - Throughout this book you will be given guidance, journal prompts, inspirational quotes, and a few witchy spells to help you through. Don’t fret if you find yourself going down a rabbit hole. That is part of the healing process. Believe in yourself, you are a powerful being. Time to reveal, release, & reclaim your life!

16 Likes

OH I am super excited! I can’t wait!

• Question: Is this a hardcover book, workbook. pdf, kindle… I guess which formats will it be available in once it’s released?
8 Likes

That’s awesome! Congrats on your new endeavor! I can’t wait to read it. And it’s definitely time to reclaim our lives in 2022 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

On Amazon I’ll be releasing paperback and hardcovered.

I will offer it on my website store as a PDF file along with the many other files I have for sale there.

From there Instantly download and either:

• Print from your home printer and fill in by hand

• Send to a print shop

• Open digitally on a PDF editor like Adobe Reader or Preview

• Use a stylus to fill in on your tablet

7 Likes

@SilverBear I do believe that I love you even more now! I can’t wait, thank you! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Ha! Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Looking forward on reading it :blush: :clinking_glasses: 2022

6 Likes

Eeep! This is so exicting!! :heart_eyes_cat::star_struck: Congratulations!

6 Likes

That’s so great! Congratulations! :star_struck: :tada:

6 Likes

Seems like a very exciting book to read. Seems to have a lot of guidance on how to build your spiritual confidence!

7 Likes

Congrats on your book, @Silverbear! :partying_face: Ahhhh that is so exciting- I am so happy for you! :sparkles: Please feel free to make an announcement/update here to let us all know when it’s live! :star_struck: Woohoooo a Silverbear Book! :tada::open_book:

7 Likes

Thank you so much!

6 Likes

It’s been released!! Woot!!! :heartpulse:

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

6 Likes

Great job @SilverBear! It’s going on my wishlist!

5 Likes

I am trying to order it, but something is going on with the Amazon site. I will try a little later. Looking forward to reading it @SilverBear!

5 Likes

Got it! It will be arriving next Monday!

5 Likes

It arrived a day early! This book is perfect for me!

5 Likes

Just ordered my copy! Well done @SilverBear !!

6 Likes

This is perfect for the beginner. I have ordered 2 different shadow work books and they aren’t for me. This book is really outlined and I love it. It’s just what I need!

5 Likes

Thank you all! It’s SO exiting to have my first “witchy” book out there!! I appreciate the support! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes