I Am Excited- Can you hear me screaming? lol💚

I had two goals ready to blow up right out of the gate of 2023…and I nailed both…at least I think I did… :scream:

So November/December of 2022 has been INSANELY busy for me and I can now breathe a sigh of relief. :crazy_face: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :grimacing: :relieved:

BOTH have been completed and released… :heartpulse:

One being my online digital magazine - which I offer for FREE! :two_hearts:

and the other being to re-opened my Etsy store to offer witchy/spiritual/Nature related merchandise.
I still have my official website store with altar items and digital products, but I wanted to do merchandise on Etsy. Have a peek!

https://www.tiktok.com/@eclecticgreenwitchery/video/7184076581411753259

14 Likes

Awesome job! 2 days in & nailed them already! Sounds like you can take a breath of fresh air now too! :revolving_hearts: Great job on each of them!

9 Likes

:tada:Congratulations!! :tada:

I really like the garden flag and the journal. And well everything is very very nice at your Etsy store :wink: :+1: :+1: Top Notch for sure :star_struck:
Great job as always @SilverBear :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:
The magazine is awesome too! I just did a flip through but I’m going back to read more! The spells are great! Thank you @SilverBear.
:butterfly:

9 Likes

Way to slay! I followed your shop on etsy and I’m about to read your magazine! I’m so proud of you!

10 Likes

Thank you everyone!

9 Likes

Thanks so much, @SilverBear I love “The Cracked Cauldron” and I’m following you on Etsy, and I’m now an Acolyte! :heart:

9 Likes

Yay!! Thank you so much!

9 Likes

Talk about being on a roll- look at you go, @Silverbear! It’s only three days into the new year and you’re checking off your goals left and right- you’re on fire! :fire::sparkles::heart:

I’ve got the new issue of your magazine open now- I’ve just flipped through it quickly for the moment, but it already looks awesome! I’m loving the spells, recipes, and tips- and the photography! Wow! :heart_eyes:

Thank you so much for sharing your magazine- it’s really awesome! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

:tada:Congratulations​:tada:thats so awesome and im soo happy for you :grin:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.