I am making a magick potion - Florida Water

I am going to bury the fruit in the yard so I won’t have any drunk raccoons visiting!

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can just imagine THAT! Sheesh!

5 Likes

Ta-dah! It’s beautiful, @Ostara- congrats on the finished potion! :sparkles::blush:

And haha omg about the drunk raccoons- that would certainly be something to see :raccoon: :joy:

5 Likes

That looks great, @Ostara! Wow, 29 days went by quick :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Nice information you shared here. Us Caribbeans we use a lot of Florida Colognes sense we were invaded by the Spaniard, for magickal and non magickal purposes. If going to a cemetery, or a flat beach to give to Oshum a offering, Florida Water even to lit a fire. :fire: And as a after shave refresher.

5 Likes

“tried out the Moody Moons recipe yesterday for the full moon and charged the bottle. It smells great, but it definitely picks up the color of the spices and ends up more tea colored than the Florida water traditionally seen”

Hi Becca,
You brought up a good question. The color of your potion may have been influenced by an increase in cinnamon. Sometimes I think that if you have the vodka, take a couple sips and you won’t care what color it becomes. :upside_down_face:
Seriously your ingredients sound wonderful and the smell while simmering must have been clean and refreshing.
Sometimes you can replace an actual ingredient with essential oil, but half the fun is making it with the original fruits, etc.
Thanks for trying the recipe. Let me know how it turns out.
Stay safe, blessed be and know you are loved.
Garnet
emphasized text

6 Likes

Oh my !!! That looks awesome!!! I can almost SMELL the Florida water and it’s beautiful aroma from here​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart:

6 Likes

looks great!!!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.