I am super excited to be here

Greeting my sisters\brothers I am beyond excited to have found Spells8, I have been Solitary for 20 years and when I came across this site I was so happy to finally find a community of witches, wiccan or pagan…I have been looking for online courses just like these to learn more because we are always learning!! and also to test my own knowledge…The set up of this page is amazing and I am so proud to be a member…Merry Meet everyone…Blessed Be…

13 Likes

So happy to have you here with us!

6 Likes

Merry meet @tanya8! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

So you found the Courses, that’s great! Check out the Merry Meet Monday- Forum News post to see all that’s going on in the forum, activity-wise. It’s also a great way to get to know people, down in the comments.

I look forward to chatting with you!

6 Likes

Merry meet @tanya8 nice to have you with us :slightly_smiling_face: welcome to the coven.

5 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @tanya8, glad you finally found this path.

6 Likes

Tanya, we welcome you with open hearts and arms.
Blessed be Sister kin and Merry meet.

6 Likes

Merry meet @tanya8 :heart:

Wishing you a warm welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

I’m so glad to hear that you have been enjoying the courses- I love your passion for learning :books::two_hearts: If in your studies you come across anything interesting, please feel free to share it! You are surrounded by fellow coven members who love to learn together :handshake:

Make yourself at home here! I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon :sparkles: Blessed be!

7 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: I’m so glad your happy to be here, we are happy to have you :heart: the courses and information in the website have been a blessing for me and of course all of the wisdom from the beautiful people in the community :heart: if you need anything at all just ask :heart:

6 Likes

Welcome to Infinite Roots :infinite_roots:! I’m so happy that you made it! I’m excited that you are enjoying the courses. As @Amethyst pointed out, poke around the forum a little bit & see what is going on this week. We also have the (Group Ritual - May 20) International Tea Day with Your Coven :tea: to join in, one of my favorite activities each week.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to start a post or jump in wherever you would like! Have a great day! :hugs:

5 Likes

I’d love a good cup of tea, tried hibiscus tea? Nasty!
Got lemon ginger tea, surprisingly good!
Green and black tea is always lovely.
Chamomile is rather earthy for me but not too bad.
Peppermint can be fun.

4 Likes

Hi and welcome, 20 years, I am in AWE :slight_smile: I am looking forward to learning from you!

4 Likes